Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Okay so I'm gonna give a quick rundown of thoughts and I'll post pics tomorrow with some natural light.

Leather I'd say is like 2000 Laney 5s. Its a nice rich pebble leather

In person the color is a really pale pink

The box is smaller than the normal Nike Air box

Laces come with metal gold aglets

Not sure what else to say other than I'm really happy I got em

I love my lows and i am getting a few more but my only gripe with them is why couldnt nike have made the shoe an all around soft pliable leather. Like the CM highs or UNCs. That would of been divine. Like whats the point? It all feels kind of hodgepodge. These swooshless lows get the all around soft leather treatment but why couldnt they have done it for others? Doesn't have to be tumbled or anything just a nice soft all around leather. Im a little puzzled on that fact. The metallic navys and chis are soft in the toebox and side panels by the side toe panels and the heel are stiff and unforgiving. Smh I still love purchasing and rocking these beautiful kicks. Chalking it up to the game.

I love my lows and i am getting a few more but my only gripe with them is why couldnt nike have made the shoe an all around soft pliable leather. Like the CM highs or UNCs. That would of been divine. Like whats the point? It all feels kind of hodgepodge. These swooshless lows get the all around soft leather treatment but why couldnt they have done it for others? Doesn't have to be tumbled or anything just a nice soft all around leather. Im a little puzzled on that fact. The metallic navys and chis are soft in the toebox and side panels by the side toe panels and the heel are stiff and unforgiving. Smh I still love purchasing and rocking these beautiful kicks. Chalking it up to the game.

Man, you should know by now Jordan Brand be extra af

Adding on stuff when it doesn't need to be on

And

Leaving stuff off when it should be on

Man, you should know by now Jordan Brand be extra af

Adding on stuff when it doesn't need to be on

And

Leaving stuff off when it should be on

It's all about their future - their five to ten year plan. It's their way to stay relevant and if they drop subpar releases it gives them an opportunity to release them again with a proper rendition closer to what people actually want. Kind of like the 2012-2015 OG highs - they were closer but they could've been better. Now they are releasing them correctly with a 20 dollar increase and will keep the going for another several years. There's a reason for everything, they are evil for real

It's all about their future - their five to ten year plan. It's their way to stay relevant and if they drop subpar releases it gives them an opportunity to release them again with a proper rendition closer to what people actually want. Kind of like the 2012-2015 OG highs - they were closer but they could've been better. Now they are releasing them correctly with a 20 dollar increase and will keep the going for another several years. There's a reason for everything, they are evil for real

:smh: :smh: Nike

One wish I would have for Nike for remastered 1s is

Remaster the Black Toe 1s with both

White Tongue Pairs
&
Black Tongue Pairs

Like the best of both worlds type of deal

:smh: :smh: Nike

One wish I would have for Nike for remastered 1s is

Remaster the Black Toe 1s with both

White Tongue Pairs
&
Black Tongue Pairs

Like the best of both worlds type of deal

I'm waiting for the black toes! :smokin would love a black tongue version.

The white look nice but still look like Jordans tho

Wish they had more or a CP feel to em aka high end classic sneaker

With the swooshless lows what they shouldve done was do the whole entire shoe nouveau style,  Make it look extra sleek.  

Back
Top Bottom