Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

F143DF58-904F-4121-BDB2-6BCD9591FB07.jpeg
67F14A33-111F-4C21-9D72-184E11D10BBD.jpeg

Yeah Im liking the nubuck toe area as far as comfort and that patent check is nice. Like you said, that fake tumbled look leather is cheap looking but still glad I got a pair from that nike drop.

I'm definitely not feeling the nubuck, especially on the toe... I thought it was leather

Those are so clean. How can some of yall hate on those...
Cant wait for my pair to arrive. They might go straight to feet...

Jumpman-branded 1s are dead in the water for a lot of us, OG model only folks.

I've been around forever and seen it all... 2001 I lined up for both OG 1's when $100 was retail.... If its a dope colorway its a dope colorway. No one is checking for all them other little details except another sneaker nerds. I just feel like that type of elitist attitude is wack. You simply wont wear them because there's no 2 inch Nike Air tag on the tag and the logo on the back.... I get it, some things should go unchanged if that's the intent. But for some $90 AJ1 lows, why even fight it now a days? I just never wanna be the guy that would be all excited to buy the same shoe for $140 now cause they added some BS logo on the tongue and moved the logo on the back....

I've been around forever and seen it all... 2001 I lined up for both OG 1's when $100 was retail.... If its a dope colorway its a dope colorway. No one is checking for all them other little details except another sneaker nerds. I just feel like that type of elitist attitude is wack. You simply wont wear them because there's no 2 inch Nike Air tag on the tag and the logo on the back.... I get it, some things should go unchanged if that's the intent. But for some $90 AJ1 lows, why even fight it now a days? I just never wanna be the guy that would be all excited to buy the same shoe for $140 now cause they added some BS logo on the tongue and moved the logo on the back....

Eh I’ve been buying Js since 2002, I think non-OG 1s are simply an inferior product because of the inclusion of the Jumpman logo, etc. as a prominent part of the design when it is already heavily branded with a Nike Swoosh on the sides. It’s just unnecessary and they add the branding so they can sell these shoes as cheaper, takedown models (often with inferior materials and craftsmanship) while driving up hype for the authentic-to-the-OG Nike Air branded ones. I’d rather just pass on all Jumpman-branded 1s and stay focused on buying OG 1s only simply because I can’t overlook the ruined design.

SBBs are alright imo but just not feeling it. Been looking for the royal toes on sale somewhere but can't even find them in store to begin with lmao

Back
Top Bottom