Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Is their website usually this slow loading product to a cart on a weekday afternoon???? Dear Lord...
I feel there website is slow in general. I actually had a lot of problems with their checkout system. Whenever I would put my credit card info the website would decline it.

Anyone notice that Shoe Palace has it listed as a women’s shoe? That can’t be right. I haven’t seen anywhere that had it down as anything other than a mens release.

Anyone notice that Shoe Palace has it listed as a women’s shoe? That can’t be right. I haven’t seen anywhere that had it down as anything other than a mens release.
I remember reading its a womens shoe unfortunately. Which is dumb considering this is an og colorway.

Wow thanks for the insightful information,I actually had no idea about this. The powder blue and UNC color are indeed a different shade of blue.
The shade of blue used by UNC has changed over the years. It actually has something to do with TV color saturation and what showed up better lol.

Go take a look at Jordan's uniform from when he was at UNC to a current uniform. You'll see the change.

Cant find the white/red lows anywhere online now :ohwell:
Check jd sport uk they got them but i dont know if u.s. residents can purchase for some reason but you can get anything else crazy and also check footlocker uk they have them too

Here’s my attempt. 3rd shoe ever. I always have trouble with the edges of the leather, part of it being my slightly sub par tape jobs; so there are a few specks of red poking through on some of the top edges. Other than that, they came out clean.

EDC10FA8-1210-494B-A325-4DAC758F564B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom