Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Those came out great! Can you give us a quick little run down on how you did it for the rest of us that might be doing this for the first time?

Has anyone painted the Jordan Logo in the back black?

All I did was tape over what I didn’t want painted, wipe over the swoosh with acetone (nail polish remover) and then used Angelus Flat black paint. I used about 3 coats on each swoosh (hopefully that will be enough) I didn’t worry about about the edges of the swoosh, they are still red. Also not gonna even attempt the logo on the back lol

All I did was tape over what I didn’t want painted, wipe over the swoosh with acetone (nail polish remover) and then used Angelus Flat black paint. I used about 3 coats on each swoosh (hopefully that will be enough) I didn’t worry about about the edges of the swoosh, they are still red. Also not gonna even attempt the logo on the back lol
What about the sockliner are you going to paint is black

Another royal colorways knicks color blocking
Screenshot_2020-04-23-13-44-54.png
Screenshot_2020-04-23-13-45-00.png
Screenshot_2020-04-23-13-45-08.png
Screenshot_2020-04-23-13-45-15.png
As a Gator fan gotta grab these

Thanks man! gonna order the stuff and try it myself. Gonna be my first attempt as well.

But here's the thing.....
Take away the SB collab talk.

Take away the Phat talk.

What do you have left? A dead thread with no conversation because there's nothing to talk about. Because they haven't released in years.

So what's the harm?

I think people are just mad that JB did the OG low line dirty (I include myself in this group).Phat lows have been around forever but, nowadays, if you want a Jordan 1 low for retail, they're pretty much your only option, unfortunately.

Need these , let’s go!!!

I have a pair of these. They were on shoepalace a few weeks ago, and while I despise their carting system, I was able to grab a 11w/9.5m with minimal effort.

I really_really wanted the Kostons, but am no way paying resale on those, so I thought these may scratch part of the itch. That said, I hate the tongue and the satin sockliner. Everything else is typical low quality materials.

Back
Top Bottom