Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Honestly, the tongue is hard to look past. Maybe it’s your pictures but it doesn’t look as bad on the other Blue laser pair either, which is bizarre. I would’ve just passed on the UNC cw altogether if Kostons weren’t a viable option.

Probably because I tried on both pairs and didn't stuff the tongues down for pics? There is also no cross laces going across the top of the UNC pair which makes the tongue look even bigger? Not sure. For the price, these make excellent beaters, or what I call them late summer BBQ shoes.

I have the non-OG royal lows and those were one of my most worn beater shoes, I beat on them for a few months and still got 75 bucks back on GOAT.

Air jordan 1 low sweater coming soon
Screenshot_2020-05-09-19-29-49.png

Idk why but I’m diggin the air jordan 1 low nothin but nets. I usually don’t care for low 1s (don’t own a pair). I’ve seen two pair within the past week that I really like (washed denim pair too).

the non-og lows are good skate shoes
Well these Jordan 1's with the fat tongue used to be called the Jordan 1 Phats and I think skateboarding is what they were primarily used for. Kinda like the Dunk sb lows with the fat tongues and the regular dunks with the Jordan 1 type of nylon tongues.

did the custom NO ONE thought of......lol. Thinking of grabbing another to leave it be

Attachments

• 733E8BCB-E1EF-40FD-B95E-1FA8F7A81C19.jpeg
    733E8BCB-E1EF-40FD-B95E-1FA8F7A81C19.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 692
  • F203354D-8C80-4A63-BD26-41084A47659B.jpeg
    F203354D-8C80-4A63-BD26-41084A47659B.jpeg
    248.8 KB · Views: 700
did the custom NO ONE thought of......lol. Thinking of grabbing another to leave it be
You need to go. Back a few pages and see the real chicago custom you forgot two thangs black sockliner and black wing logo that all in the video now that the one no one thought of

Um....i was being sarcastic. Like the one a few pages back (since there has been many done already) i was not doing the logo in back or sock liner.......I just decided to paint the swoosh. Just like the guy did a few pages back before the video was posted of the guy doing the few extra steps.

was just a just a joke since these have been done multiple ways but thanks Facemob for pointing out it would go over your head. Did not forget those thangs. Did not want too. Lol

Last edited:
oh god can't get a pair for a decent price without breaking my back. apparently the phat lows and the mids are all the rage here in the PI. i've seen them sell a pair for at least $180 here

Back
Top Bottom