Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Need:

0B995061-3B0D-41F9-A881-32023C92CA6F.jpeg

C0979AB2-72B3-4C29-8187-E10A1F6933B5.jpeg

forgive me for not keeping up with the non-OG 1 lows, but do these still have the same fat tongue the 1 low phats started getting years ago?

I wasn’t a fan of the tongue...but I might be a fan of this pair lol, can someone confirm that for me?

forgive me for not keeping up with the non-OG 1 lows, but do these still have the same fat tongue the 1 low phats started getting years ago?

I wasn’t a fan of the tongue...but I might be a fan of this pair lol, can someone confirm that for me?

I have a pair of Jordan 1 Phat Low (purple pidgeon) as well as Jordan 1 Retro Low (black toe & royal toe). I can say with this newer mold it is less bulky. The tongue isn’t overly fat (like SB tongues) and has less padding.

682E8ABB-66CD-4365-8C25-E28CBABB1F0F.jpeg
070B1042-F9A4-4077-B609-BE2AD10083EB.jpeg

560A8773-A3DE-466D-BE59-2204F35BC9B6.png

update on the Nike air my friend made for my customs he doin.
Hey mate, you got any pics of the final product? It's looking real good.
I checked your friend's IG page and couldn't find any information on the customs he made for you.

Hey mate, you got any pics of the final product? It's looking real good.
I checked your friend's IG page and couldn't find any information on the customs he made for you.
he finished it, I just got to go pick it up from him hopefully later today I will and will share pics. I asked him for some but he wants to see my genuine reaction of his work lol. Also why he hasn’t posted pics yet of the final product cuz he doesn’t want me to see it until I pick them up. I’ll post later today hopefully!

he finished it, I just got to go pick it up from him hopefully later today I will and will share pics. I asked him for some but he wants to see my genuine reaction of his work lol. Also why he hasn’t posted pics yet of the final product cuz he doesn’t want me to see it until I pick them up. I’ll post later today hopefully!
Thanks, mate. No rush. Just pretty curious to see how they turn out :nerd:

wackazz wackazz thosr came out fantastic, Id be intrigued to see a painted black logo on the back like you would see on the side of highs. That’d be an awesome template for Nike to do on lows.

7C38BEC8-55EA-4DFF-9A64-2886DD77023A.jpeg
110EB142-F04E-4CDE-8E32-A02AD0535888.jpeg
987E0792-7516-4A7B-AD63-23E2D92479CC.jpeg

My Chicago lows done and finally in hand! Came out amazing imo. Love them.
Respect for that one. I’m always appreciative of someone that goes out of their way to make something amazing. He could have punted and just did the swoosh, went the next level with the liner dye, then went elite with that tongue.

Out of curiosity, how much did that custom cost?

Respect for that one. I’m always appreciative of someone that goes out of their way to make something amazing. He could have punted and just did the swoosh, went the next level with the liner dye, then went elite with that tongue.

Out of curiosity, how much did that custom cost?
$125 and I supplied the shoe. And yeah, my friend has a passion for this so I knew he wouldn’t disappoint. He’s one of those guys who went to LA and took Shoe Surgeon’s class and all to truly learn how to do all types of things. It’s good to have a local person in the Dallas area who does it and doesn’t overcharge.

no way don't make the heel logo black. looks better red-blended in. as close to an OG makeup as you can get. the Tongue tag actually utilizes the longer tongue and makes it less noticeable. Those are nice.

$125 and I supplied the shoe. And yeah, my friend has a passion for this so I knew he wouldn’t disappoint. He’s one of those guys who went to LA and took Shoe Surgeon’s class and all to truly learn how to do all types of things. It’s good to have a local person in the Dallas area who does it and doesn’t overcharge.
Damn. Shoe Surgeon's class cost like a couple of rack if I'm not wrong. But seeing your mate putting what he learnt to good use is definitely an eye opener.

Back
Top Bottom