Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Thought I add a little bit more to these Gym red lows that just came out. Chicago lows are too expensive and since JB don't want to release an actual chicago so decided to paint these for fun.

jordangymred1lowbefore.jpg
jordangymred1lowafter.jpg

NICE! This was what I was hoping/thinking about doing if I can get a double up

Those came out clean af man wow :smokin

could be had for slightly above retail

hard because was euro release
I still have my breds. I was in cali when they released and copped out there at ftl. Then i grabbed a 2nd pair soon as i touched back down. Fta mondawmin mall

Guess they gotta resort to 'found dickhead' instead. You have to turn the Ghandi cheek at this point to not see that this is intentional.

Oh, I get that. It just seems insane that they did this when they just released them correctly a couple of years ago. The Koston SB's I can kinda let slide since they were a little different deal, but to do the OG style low and purposely shrink the swoosh, I just don't get. Probably someone out there that "thought the smaller swoosh looked better."

Oh, I get that. It just seems insane that they did this when they just released them correctly a couple of years ago. The Koston SB's I can kinda let slide since they were a little different deal, but to do the OG style low and purposely shrink the swoosh, I just don't get. Probably someone out there that "thought the smaller swoosh looked better."

Right.. it adds up to ZERO sense lol. All they can ever think about is the bottom dollar and preservation at this point. I could call it sort of accidental or whatever in the mid 2000's but now I see its an intentional game and the blinders are off lol.

Right.. it adds up to ZERO sense lol. All they can ever think about is the bottom dollar and preservation at this point. I could call it sort of accidental or whatever in the mid 2000's but now I see its an intentional game and the blinders are off lol.
come on guys after all these years it's obvious Nike will not give us a 1 to 1 retro. although the 2015's lows were damn near a 1:1, the midsole texture made that not happen. ever notice that they are always almost correct. close but no cigar style.. that's not by mistake Nike has a plan.

come on guys after all these years it's obvious Nike will not give us a 1 to 1 retro. although the 2015's lows were damn near a 1:1, the midsole texture made that not happen. ever notice that they are always almost correct. close but no cigar style.. that's not by mistake Nike has a plan.

The 2015's are what KanyIZZY KanyIZZY and I are talking about though. They already had most of the hallmark design cues down (fat swoosh, correct toe, wings on heel tab). We're saying it's like 5 steps straight backwards to have it *THISCLOSE* to 1:1 and inexplicably change one of the most obvious/visible parts of the design. JB pretty much had to do a total redesign to make them like this when they already had the blueprint there.

Back
Top Bottom