Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

everyone was crying about the oversized swoosh when the lows came out in 2016

guess thats what allowed me to grab extras at $60

I don’t recall anyone complaining about the oversized OG swoosh on the 2015 lows. Really would like to see some stated evidence of this. I remember the complaints being on about the leather quality. Anyone who knew better did not complain about the swoosh. That would’ve been very “stupid” to quote spoon.

I don’t recall anyone complaining about the oversized OG swoosh on the 2015 lows. Really would like to see some stated evidence of this. I remember the complaints being on about the leather quality. Anyone who knew better did not complain about the swoosh. That would’ve been very “stupid” to quote spoon.

concur 100% sir. The leather used was really not good. I know they are a hot item now but I sold my pairs with a quickness.

Last edited:
SNKRS arrived.

Feeling low.

Attachments

• 20210701_171118.jpg
    20210701_171118.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 175
I paid for a pair of NG lows on eBay last week for 178 shipped

I saw I “won” the raffle on Size? and I think with the conversion rate it’s about the same price I paid on eBay lol. I guess I’ll have a backup pair. I can’t tell for sure what I was charged cuz I entered several raffles for other shoes and they all show as pending on my credit card.

I paid for a pair of NG lows on eBay last week for 178 shipped

I saw I “won” the raffle on Size? and I think with the conversion rate it’s about the same price I paid on eBay lol. I guess I’ll have a backup pair. I can’t tell for sure what I was charged cuz I entered several raffles for other shoes and they all show as pending on my credit card.
Same. Mine was 179. Not great considering resale should go down a Lil more but I ain’t tripping over 20 bucks…this time.

Back
Top Bottom