Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Non OG lows come in that black Jordan box but starfishes and OG lows should be the Nike box pretty sure

Edit - Actually hold up my boy hit on the restocks and the women’s pair had the Nike box, and men’s pair had the Jordan box. Weird
Thank you.
Someone mentioned maybe this was a customer return to Nike from initial release, and the box was damaged so Nike used a Jordan box. "Maybe"

585D7BC8-28D0-4A08-B55D-4DEA6E0C5AEF.jpeg
these are better then I expected. But it makes me realize how bad I want NG 1s

Hi, thanks for your feedback. No the seller said it was a SNKRS restock order.
They have SNKRS in Europe

Never seen an MSRP tag on European Nike/Jordan labels. That said, I know Chicago 1s “highs” came with JB boxes around ‘15 overseas.

Nike does do oddball things with boxes at times. Could be a shortage of boxes like someone mentioned previously or a damaged box that was replaced 🤷🏻‍♂️

In any case, when Im skeptical or think an accessory is missing, I try to find a YouTube unboxing video to answer my question.

Last edited:
Never seen an MSRP tag on European Nike/Jordan labels. That said, I know Chicago 1s “highs” came with JB boxes around ‘15 overseas.

Nike does do oddball things with boxes at times. Could be a shortage of boxes like someone mentioned previously or a damaged box that was replaced 🤷🏻‍♂️

In any case, when Im skeptical or think an accessory is missing, I try to find a YouTube unboxing video to answer my question.
thanks for your comments;
Yes I do have a 2015 Chicago 1 highs in non traditional box that I knew was a European realease.
Regarding accessories, it has all accessories and also bough under eBay authentication service so it has the eBay tag, not sure how accurate eBay authentication is.
Thanks again appreciate your time.

I’m going to go ahead and put a couple offers out there for the SoleFly’s…Prices aren’t too crazy right now anyways…Wanted them from the jump…Might be setting myself up but $300 max sounds like my number…

I’ve literally never won a draw on SNKRS and the SoleFly site itself is a bot paradise…So unless these end up releasing at other places then I already know how this is going to go for me…

I’m going to go ahead and put a couple offers out there for the SoleFly’s…Prices aren’t too crazy right now anyways…Wanted them from the jump…Might be setting myself up but $300 max sounds like my number…

I’ve literally never won a draw on SNKRS and the SoleFly site itself is a bot paradise…So unless these end up releasing at other places then I already know how this is going to go for me…
I’m pretty much in the same boat. I’ve wanted them off the jump and put them in my “would consider resale” category. But, I also need to see what these patent highs are talkin about

Back
Top Bottom