Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Hi guys - Newbie to the Sneaker world and love OG Lows! Got my first pair - Mystic Navy's. Quick question - Do they run bigger than normal AJ 1 lows? I picked up a low bred toe AJ1 ( red) in exactly the same size but they are super tight around the mid part of shoe and toe box. The OG lows are perfect. Would you recommend sizing up for non "OG" lows? Thanks!
Congrats on the pickups!

and Welcome to the jungle bro. Welcome to the world of NT, it gots fun n games....(Axl voice)

See if the tongue on your bred toes may be the culprit, it could be thicker 👍🏽

AD07B0A6-5F9A-4CA4-940D-358227B9CDD4.jpeg

Congrats on the pickups!

and Welcome to the jungle bro. Welcome to the world of NT, it gots fun n games....(Axl voice)

See if the tongue on your bred toes may be the culprit, it could be thicker 👍🏽

Thanks bro! Appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to being part of the NT community!!

Yeah the tongue is definitely thicker than the Low OG's which is making a difference but to be honest so is the overall shoe length. The low OG seem to be a bit longer in my usual size. Looks like I will have to size up by 1/2 for all non-OG lows.

Question is how will that compare to Mid's and Highs as I've never owned a pair and can't even try on as no one has stock!

Thanks bro! Appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to being part of the NT community!!

Yeah the tongue is definitely thicker than the Low OG's which is making a difference but to be honest so is the overall shoe length. The low OG seem to be a bit longer in my usual size. Looks like I will have to size up by 1/2 for all non-OG lows.

Question is how will that compare to Mid's and Highs as I've never owned a pair and can't even try on as no one has stock!
For me personally, I always go true to size on AJ1 lows, mids, and highs.

But everyone has different dimensions on their feet when iy comes to how wide your feet are or how long they are.

I'm sure there are mids and highs that aren't sold out that you can try on when you go to the shoes stores in malls so you get a feel for them.

If you have a wide foot then it may be advisable to 1/2 size up

Hi guys - Newbie to the Sneaker world and love OG Lows! Got my first pair - Mystic Navy's. Quick question - Do they run bigger than normal AJ 1 lows? I picked up a low bred toe AJ1 ( red) in exactly the same size but they are super tight around the mid part of shoe and toe box. The OG lows are perfect. Would you recommend sizing up for non "OG" lows? Thanks!
I recommend not buying non og lows at all. They are total 🗑! The quality is utter trash. Literally everything about them is bad. No colorway can save them. Oh, and welcome to NT! 😬

Last edited:

Welcome to NT….

Crew or no show socks?

I recommend not buying non og lows at all. They are total 🗑! The quality is utter trash. Literally everything about them is bad. No colorway can save them. Oh, and welcome to NT! 😬

Thanks for the advice - I do like some of the colour ways of the non og lows but agree that the quality difference vs the OG Lows is a world a part! Is this the same principal when choosing mids and highs as that's my new conquest?

Welcome to NT….

Crew or no show socks?

Thanks WASHED KING WASHED KING !
I tried with no show socks - LOW OG fit perfect with a little room in the toe box and the non-OG Low were terrible - tight / uncomfortable so the whole sizing difference is very apparent even though its the same "nike size".

Hey guys, anyone have any idea about sizing for the black and smoke grey pair that comes out tomorrow? Thank you

Those nylon ones actually look pretty damn good on feet, i am still good on them tho lol, maybe if they hit the outlets or something! Just patiently waiting for those UNC lows. Still only need one pair though I think I’m good on the double up. I recently doubled up on those evo moment af1 low, so no more doubles for a while lol

went furiously back and forth right before 10am on whether I wanted these black/smoke greys, especially after dropping $200 on the aj3s earlier this week. decided what the hell and got em. if they're boring in-hand, I'll just take them back

Of course they sold out on snkrs which I don't understand considering I submitted payment literally as soon as they went live at 10am. I really fn HATE snkrs at this point. Missed my sz 11, but shout out to SoleTrain79$ SoleTrain79$ for dropping the undftd link. Carted my 11, but it sold out before I could checkout, but was able to grab a 10.5 so it still worked out.
Hate buying in undftd though, they always charge like 10 more and then got the shipping fees .

Back
Top Bottom