Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Ok so these drop all star weekend same day as 2 other Js. That mean one is probably gonna be limited i.e. infrared23 6s from last year. My bet is these or all red 10s will be hard to get. Like these the most out of the 3 and will probably cop since I haven't seen much I want for 2015.

Ok so these drop all star weekend same day as 2 other Js. That mean one is probably gonna be limited i.e. infrared23 6s from last year. My bet is these or all red 10s will be hard to get. Like these the most out of the 3 and will probably cop since I haven't seen much I want for 2015.
all 3 will be hard to get outside of NYC....

The mold is a bit different. However, sadly considering that this was the closest to an OG low we got since 1985, I doubt many are complaining...

[ATTACHMENT=8574]2009_aj_august_releases_8.jpg (18k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

2 pair please.

we about a month away.. why no new pics of the bred low? no more info?

:nerd:

unless they are priced correctly and not super duper limited then theres no point in getting happy

id love a pair but lets be real..

I'm hoping this will the last shoe until the mags.

I gotta start saving for the probable stupid retail
mean.gif
 those are awful. you really wanna save for that? it's your money but that sounds so lame

Low tops are not the business. Don't forget lotion on your ankles when you rock these. To each their own.

Back
Top Bottom