Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Did His Airness ever wear the Bred Lows? Didn't see it in the "When Did Jordann Wear These" thread.

No, not that I know of. Theres only a few different original low tops all being predominantly white.  

I'm not really feeling these man these are hideous.. why is JB so lazy and dumb they gotta release every OG colorway in low top versions.. it kills the prestige man. If they keep doing this im gonna stop buying everything from them. 

Absolute must-haves
nthat.gif
Nah these are trash. JB ruining a classic colorway

the more i look at these the more i fall in love

wish it had a normal swoosh but meh. 2 pair minimum

most of these dudes don't care...:lol:

but this is why JB finds no fault in raising prices since people are more than happy to throw money for anything JB happens to throw at us..

Proof was in how the $500 Gift of Flight sold out everywhere today.. Low 1s don't do as well though and they've already released a bunch of non-OG lows (including breds earlier this year) so I could actually see these sitting. I wish JB could release more AJKOs-I'd ratger have a pair of OG KO Shadows than these lows.

Yeah...I'm not gonna sike myself out on this one. These are definitely Meh. Nothing special here at all. With two pairs of bred highs, I'll glady pass on these and keep my money. Also doesn't help that 1 lows hold not even an ounce of nostalgic value for me whatsoever. Under normal circumstances this retro+ cw would sit hard but will probably sell good due to bred hi hype. Yall have at it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom