Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

just got mines in from ndc.. tried them on and they fit a little big. i went tts and there is some room in the toebox. wish i went .5 down. but oh well. i guess i will just double sock it.

i wonder if the space can be filled by buying a zoom insole to fill some of the gap and increase comfortability.

gonna order and see when my kicks come in. i went tts as well, so i'll keep ya'll posted.

my lows leather feels better then my highs both crease easy tho

a nike box would have been a plus

saving this shoe for the summer time

I may pull the trigger on these. Im supposed to meet up to grab a pair for 160. You guys really think these are worth it?

WHAT IS GOING IN WITH THE GREY LOWTOPS!!! NO SAMPLES NO INFO NO NOTHING!!!

Yes I am angry. Yes **** is skressful. Would get 2 pairs when they drop

Rumor is they might be pushed back. We would have heard something or seen something by now. These are more under wraps than the Yeezys.

Nah fam, I had them in my hands and wasn't feeling them at all

It was tempting though cause they allowed me to use my 20% military discount
Glad everyone flourished, was a pretty easy release

I picked up 1 pair from a fellow NTer just to use as beaters, but I feel you.

Damn snowed a lil bit overnight ... oh well instant unds

First shoe ive done that with in a long long time

I feel you... My pair has a departure scan from the 18th at 1pm in Memphis but nothing since ....
nerd.gif
Same with mine. I bought a pair of X BoB about 5 minutes before and they arrived yesterday 

Last edited:
You sure some of yall aint got fake bred highs? :nerd: i cant even crease these lows.

anyone been wearing them since release wanna post pics of the toe box?

Just got my pair in and the 10.5 fits perfect.The shoe is very narrow and I have wide kinda fat feet and they feel kinda tight on the sides even tho it is .25 extra toe room.I need that for width tho.No heel slippage either.

A size 10 would fit perfect length wise but it might be to tight,snug and uncomfortable unless I wore a thinner sock.I really like these and finally happy to have my 1st pair of ones.

Who got me on the e high fives and e hugs bros?

BTW these are still at Chicago,New York and Boston Niketowns for phone orders and shipping.

Last edited:
Just got my pair in and the 10.5 fits perfect.The shoe is very narrow and I have wide kinda fat feet and they feel kinda tight on the sides even tho it is .25 extra toe room.I need that for width tho.No heel slippage either.

A size 10 would fit perfect length wise but it might be to tight,snug and uncomfortable unless I wore a thinner sock.I really like these and finally happy to have my 1st pair of ones.

Who got me on the e high fives and e hugs bros?

BTW these are still at Chicago,New York and Boston Niketowns for phone orders and shipping.

Welcome To This Sick And Twisted Sub-Addiction Called The Air Jordan 1 :nthat:

Sorry, I think I did message you about it. That post was still sitting in my 'send box' when I went to reply about something else. Didnt realize the messageboard saved your outgoing drafts

I edited it now

Back
Top Bottom