Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Are the midsoles raised compared to say the 05 low? The last low I bought was the navy white black lows,which I think was released in 05 or earlier don't recall. I just remember those things would eat up my knees if I tried to run in them lol

Last edited:
Look at my very old posts in that thread. i been telling people remastered leather on most of the models isnt gonna be any better or anything special. I even mentioned people are getting fooled by the tumbled crap.
my fragments have better leather compared to any other jordan 1 release IF I DON'T INCLUDE  the lance mountains..lance mountains have the best leather i ve seen in jordans for years.

Last edited:
^^ cuz its not even worth arguing. It's only jordan with actual leather in a long time. Even smells like leather.

I have an extra pair of the blk/red lows FS/FT and was offered DS Premier 1's.  Would yall do that trade?

Wasn't around to cop these on RD. How do they run size wise? I'm a TTS 10.5 in all AJ1 and 10 in the KO's. Any help would be appreciated. Also if anyone knows of any spots in LA with some please send me a message. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

I read on the last page that people's orders coming from Memphis are held up because of the snow. But has anyone not even received any shipping information? I got all the confirmation information from NDC and my money was pending until Tuesday morning ,called and was assured that the weather was holding everything up. Well my order still says delivery for tomorrow but I've gotten no other shipping information or even had my account charged.

I read on the last page that people's orders coming from Memphis are held up because of the snow. But has anyone not even received any shipping information? I got all the confirmation information from NDC and my money was pending until Tuesday morning ,called and was assured that the weather was holding everything up. Well my order still says delivery for tomorrow but I've gotten no other shipping information or even had my account charged.
I haven't gotten any shipping info either - that's why I chatted with the rep yesterday and was told that it's not just shipments out that were affected, it's also shipments inbound to them that were halted as well.

Ya, I just got off the phone with a rep and he said that with the launches this week and the delays from the weekend , they should go out tonight or tomorrow and expect them Tuesday at the latest.

Not mad about the weather but wished that Lunar code would have worked for me. Ohh well, Def worse things in the world Than having to wait for a pair of sneakers.

I received all shipment information on 1 of my pairs, but not the other. Weird. However, when I log into my NDC I can view all the up to date info, including tracking. Expected tomorrow. There was a 1 day delay d/t weather. And as far as for the 2 days shipping code, it never worked for me 
mean.gif

Ordered from NDC on release day and they never sent me shipping info. Status all says preparing to ship BUT it just arrived on time today. In case you in my situation you may have some hope!

Back
Top Bottom