Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I locked down two pairs for $153 and $164 shipped via overseas. Thanks to the NT fam with the links. Can't do it without you. Reps everywhere.

Ran out of reps :smh:

Last edited:
Tried to get them off Hanon and my size 11 sold out in 3 minutes SMFH. Was gonna double up from Hanon. Ended up paying 172 off hubolt or whatever it's called. Gonna pra'li get that 2nd pair when they drop here in the USA

Glad To See Everyone Eating In Here From The Sharing Of EU Info :nthat:

I'm Not Familiar With All These EU Sites But Awesome To See The Love Spread Openly

Keep Up The Love Fella's

Glad To See Everyone Eating In Here From The Sharing Of EU Info
nthat.gif

I'm Not Familiar With All These EU Sites But Awesome To See The Love Spread Openly

Keep Up The Love Fella's
I need to join that movement so maybe you could come off one of your Royals for the low low ... lol jk

@lachrymotion repped for the bw link good looking, been waiting for this release all month, i was let down when i found out these got pushed back, you made my bday homie .

Just as an aside about the leather/material discussion. According to UK legislation, here is the guidelines for the labeling sticker:

Basically, if any part of the upper is not at least 80% leather, then it cannot just have the "leather" icon alone. So it actually means something pretty significant  if the leather icon is alone for the upper part. Doesn't say anything about the quality of the leather, but we can all guess that even at the prices we're paying that it's not the best quality leather.

What did you use to condition the shoes? Can't say I'm too crazy about that sheen the conditioner left behind. Does it wipe off at all?

Over time, the sheen slightly lessens. You could reapply to get that shine back. Unless you really don't like the sheen, you could just wipe them down after applying the conditioner.(To remove some of the sheen.) This is the product I used.
View media item 1426046
GOOD JOB,FAM. WHAT DID U USE, IF U DON'T MIND ME ASKIN'? HOLLA...

CED B.

Thanks. I used this Sof Sole leather lube. (pause)
They are from the same manufacture that makes all those insoles. Great results if you ask me..

I Just had a look on the Eastbay and Footlocker USA release calender and the Jordan 1 white/ grey neutral are not listed to release on March 7th
nerd.gif

Just as an aside about the leather/material discussion. According to UK legislation, here is the guidelines for the labeling sticker:

Basically, if any part of the upper is not at least 80% leather, then it cannot just have the "leather" icon alone. So it actually means something pretty significant  if the leather icon is alone for the upper part. Doesn't say anything about the quality of the leather, but we can all guess that even at the prices we're paying that it's not the best quality leather.
#NT Detective
nthat.gif

Just picked up size 10 from bouncewear for $149 shipped. Hope they are a legit site.

1 down 2 more to go.

Last edited:
If you used the link I provided, it's US sizes.  

If you navigated to bouncewear.com, then I think it defaults to EU.  The link I posted was their "EN" site w/ US sizes.  

Crap not sure if I did cuz I'm mobile and the hopes on my laptop. I'll shoot them an email. Repped.

yes they are legit and US release is going to be march 28th

I heard March 7th (although 28 is better for the funds). :lol:

I low key hate that bounce wear has been blowing up with US Customers...been my go to site for a while.  But as long as NT eats that is all that matters :nthat:

:lol: you had me like Westbrook "what" until I saw the NT part. Repped.

Last edited:
appreciate the link bro, but damn that wouldve been great to know before i ordered :/

I ordered a 9 thinking it would be a US 10, but i guess I just ordered a US 9. FML!! 

Size swap anyone?

2 is 1 too many IMHO. I apologize I may have been turnt when I made that statement

:lol: all good. I'm getting 3 pairs and I'm seriously planning to wear all of em cause the last retro of these was.. Actually never retroed, just OGs 30 years ago.. That's just me though. Shrug.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom