Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

link?///////////////////////////////// nvm found it. 

Weird they also have a white/varsity red/white colorway dropping this month as well. The OGs were white and metallic red, WHY EVEN BOTHER BRINGING THEM OUT IF THEY AREN'T METALLIC !!!!

Something is very fishy about this release.... If the Neutral Greys don't release next weekend, then it might just be EU only because the 3/28 date that I saw on FNL is for the Reds by the style code if I'm not mistaken even though its mislabeled as neutral grey. 

Something is very fishy about this release.... If the Neutral Greys don't release next weekend, then it might just be EU only because the 3/28 date that I saw on FNL is for the Reds by the style code if I'm not mistaken even though its mislabeled as neutral grey. 

Get a Nike rep in here

This all just got real confusing. Also, SC isn't a legit source but now I'm not seeing anything on any store calendar. No help from the Nike Rep this morning over chat either.

This all just got real confusing. Also, SC isn't a legit source but now I'm not seeing anything on any store calendar. No help from the Nike Rep this morning over chat either.

The only website that has a Og 1 low listed for 3/28 is DTLR

Same color scheme that Nike has listed currently ..Red instead of grey

Last edited:
Yo man I'm going through so many hurdles ordering from these countries. I can't believe I'm trying to order from Italy or Germany, Canada, etc. :rofl:

I hate to be that guy that sounds helpless all the time but can you send over where on NDC you're seeing release dates for these (or any OG 1 low). Not finding anything.

Getting anxious.

I swore FNL had the neutral greys up on the 28th and not the varsity reds. This whole release is just weird. I ended up getting them off bouncewear. Came out to the same shipped if I got through on FNL or any other site that charges shipping.

Man.. Bounce wear is sole out of 10 and 10.5. Anybody know any other sites for about that price? I need these.. 

Last edited:
Yea i don't think these are coming out on saturday. By now would of got some promo emails or twitter info. Unless they wait till Thursday like the norm.

This release seems awfully similar to the Gym Red 1's. I hope they drop stateside but maybe it's Euro only.

Back
Top Bottom