Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

^ If you're impatient, don't order from Sivas if you're in the US. NTers in the AM90 thread have been over 2 weeks waiting for shipping confirmation. Some have finally started receiving shipping but pairs are still not in hand. Just a heads up.
It's because there was a holiday in spain

Snagged bred lows on the finish line restock on the 8th. Heads jumped on the infrared 6's and LB 11's. These were the consolation prize and I'm real happy w them. I actually called to get a $20 rewards added but the cr sounded like she was gonna cancel my order and didn't risk it. Paid full price but definitely happy w my purchase. Zero luck ever on highs but always like mid low jays like 3's and 4's so these are right up my alley. Nice to come home and check them out in person and super satisfied. Hope to get royals or shadows and hype stays low.
Call after you receive it. They usually tell you to wait until you get shipping confirmation before retroactively applying the rewards.

Snagged bred lows on the finish line restock on the 8th. Heads jumped on the infrared 6's and LB 11's. These were the consolation prize and I'm real happy w them. I actually called to get a $20 rewards added but the cr sounded like she was gonna cancel my order and didn't risk it. Paid full price but definitely happy w my purchase. Zero luck ever on highs but always like mid low jays like 3's and 4's so these are right up my alley. Nice to come home and check them out in person and super satisfied. Hope to get royals or shadows and hype stays low.
Man that is SOME consolation prize. Wish I had HALF your mojo and snagged just ONE of those two... CHEERS
smokin.gif

@jake80 with the SUPER clutch link, just ordered the 12.5! If you ever come through wv IOU lunch lol
Did you order go through ok? I'm sure they haven't shipped yet or anything but just curious cause I think I'm about to order a pair from them also.  Seems like the last chance to get for close to retail for us big footers.

I just purchased the air jordan 1 retro low in the bred colorway in size 18.

I always go directly to nike.com so i am sure they get here in a nice

undamaged box.Does anyone know if you can size up,i wear size 17

but the only available size 18.This my first retro shoe.

Throw some new inserts in them, and Double sock that [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Most ppl say to size down .5 with the bred 1 lows. Also in my experience, just cause your buyin straight from Nike.com doesn't mean your pair will be flawless. There's been times where the box was slightly damaged, or my shoes having more flaws than the exact pair I got from Footlocker in-store. 

Thanks for the info,I just started collecting sneaker a couple of years ago.

I.m  pretty old {mid forties} It is hard to find 17 and sometimes a have to

settle for 18.I will check out your instagram.

black/red lows are very nice and i love my pair, love all of the lows so far and we need some white/blues soon!

Back
Top Bottom