Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Sorry bud. You know how hard it is to find big sizes in those euro releases.

Like biggest size released for those 13s recently was 13.5

I just got my neutral greys in yesterday from Basketrevolution.es thanks to a link someone posted for me. I had to use chrome to translate, but it all worked out.

I find myself wearing my blk/red lows so much more than I expected. I got them late, around when the Chicago's dropped and I must have worn these nearly 30 times compared to the little wears I've given the chicago's. Still look like they're in great shape too

I'm considering whether I should double up while I still have the chance...

Do it 
nthat.gif

I've worn mines maybe about 50+ times and all I had was a bit of toebox creasing 
laugh.gif

I find myself wearing my blk/red lows so much more than I expected. I got them late, around when the Chicago's dropped and I must have worn these nearly 30 times compared to the little wears I've given the chicago's. Still look like they're in great shape too

Do it :nthat:

I've worn mines maybe about 50+ times and all I had was a bit of toebox creasing :lol:

yep I dbl'ed on the white/gray but the blk/red get a lot of burn & are comfy sockless too

Wish I could go sockless

But glad you guys love the bred lows :pimp:

Feel bad for those who missed out or hate on em

Well, we'll make them famous alright. The lows are fire. If you like em then wear them.

Does anyone have anymore information on the releases?

Are these correct dates below?

10/1/15

705329-004

blk/royal/sail

12/1/15

705329-003

Blk/Gray/sail

These are new dates.... haven't  found much on them yet.

1/23/16

705329-010

Blk low OG

2/14/16

709999-600

Varsity red/Black/white

3/19/16

705329-106

low OG

Last edited:
That makes sense. 

Blue metallics maybe? 705329-106. Start with a 1 So it's white based. I thought 6 means its red but that wouldn't make sense because we already have those..... I think it might be the blue metallics.

Is anyone here fluent with he number codes?

Last edited:
IDK how i missed that a week ago. I practically read every comment. Thanks.. Glad to see things are shaping out nicely for the lows 

Last edited:

I'm in the quadruple club! Wear my joints pretty much everyday. I DID have to throw an insole in them though, but now 100% comfortable, and I've only cleaned off the midsole once :smile:

BTW, buying TTS and removing original insole allowed me to add a sports insole. Buying below retail, I dont mind small modifications. Love mine!

Last edited:
Got my hands on some VNDS Breds today. $130 shipped, and Canadian $ at that. Can't wait to have them on my feet.

Anyone know anywhere in the LA area that might have the white and red ones still? 11 days until I'm there and those and the white and grey will be at the top of my list to try and grab.

Got my hands on some VNDS Breds today. $130 shipped, and Canadian $ at that. Can't wait to have them on my feet.

Anyone know anywhere in the LA area that might have the white and red ones still? 11 days until I'm there and those and the white and grey will be at the top of my list to try and grab.

White/Red should be available at local malls maybe champs, FNL, FTA. I recommend doing a stock locate before hand.

White/Grey were a Euro exclusive only place you can probably get them is RIF, FC, or another well known consignment store.

White/Red should be available at local malls maybe champs, FNL, FTA. I recommend doing a stock locate before hand.

White/Grey were a Euro exclusive only place you can probably get them is RIF, FC, or another well known consignment store.
Yeah, more likely that I'll find the white and reds, for sure. I have seen a couple guys in FB groups or on Craigslist that've had the white/grey, so I'll keep my eyes peeled there. Not looking to pay consignment store prices at all.

Yeah, more likely that I'll find the white and reds, for sure. I have seen a couple guys in FB groups or on Craigslist that've had the white/grey, so I'll keep my eyes peeled there. Not looking to pay consignment store prices at all.

You will have a better chance on CL, but stock isn't widely available. Even on ebay there isn't much stock. Good luck fam.

Back
Top Bottom