Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Good looks on the links. Gonna hold out until these hit disco (if they even make it there) or wait for release day to use ebates lol

I'm one of the impatient ones who paid $40 over retail. They're supposed to be here tomorrow.

Also let us know on the quality especially the toe box. Gonna assume same plastic leather like the Breds but hoping otherwise

Can't wait till mine get here. Curious to see if these do in fact come with the OG NA box.

Don't get paid til next week or I'd pick up a pair early. Seems like a lot of people are selling pairs a lil over retail. Wonder if that's because they made a lot to go around. I never look for early pairs out of fear of getting fakes

nice. going to try and pick up...why are these releasing during the week out of curiosity?

Pretty sure we can get these on discount there is no hype here. But then again there is no hype on any og 1s where I am. I may be able to oop some nters who need help

I'll pick these up and the Laneys on 10/10 fcfs at the mall.

Last edited:
I have all 4 og low releases so far, Id say same as bred lows in material quality. Feel identical

Last edited:
I have all 4 og low releases so far, Id say same as bred lows in material quality. Feel identical
I keep reading and hearing complaints about how cheap the leather feels and creases. From your experience so far, is there any truth to that or are people just whining? lol

Back
Top Bottom