Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Surprised theres not much talk going on about the Swooshless lows.  I'm expecting the blacks and troopers to deliver today.  Kinda hyped about them 
nthat.gif
#oldmanstatus

NS just came in. Boy are these boys plush. The leather is very nice& inside suede liner finishes it off nicely. Have to be the most comfortable ones 

I'm hoping the arctics and blacks will be good enough to replace the vachetta tan and black pinnacle highs so I can just get rid of those. But the hoarder in me likes having highs and lows of similar things anyways.

Wow this is amazing....jordan brand really got folks by the balls. Ns are brainwashed out here! [emoji]128514[/emoji] How in the hell do these swooshless nike x jordan dunk lows sell out but none of the OG colors? I thought this was about MJ LOL smh I don't get it but whatevs kuz they are definitely not marketing to me so i will fall back...

Wow this is amazing....jordan brand really got folks by the balls. Ns are brainwashed out here! [emoji]128514[/emoji] How in the hell do these swooshless nike x jordan dunk lows sell out but none of the OG colors? I thought this was about MJ LOL smh I don't get it but whatevs kuz they are definitely not marketing to me so i will fall back...

I've bought all the low ones recently but for aesthetic reasons only. I could care less about mj honestly.

Last edited:

If JB really had people by the balls wouldn't that mean all the OG's would've sold out? It seems like people are actually buying what they want. If the 3,000 per color is true, it makes sense they'd sell out over however many pairs of OGs there are, especially if better materials are used.

The only OG color way lows were the Neutral Greys and Blue Metallics though

Both were made in way more quantity than these and the Greys sold well

Lows
In general don't sell well

Zero hype, they sit.

Swoosh less are a premium shoe and more for the high end shoe market in a way. They still look like Jordan's to me but I can see where they went with it, people bought it because it looks less like a Nike/Jordan sneaker and something you could wear out with a nice fit to the club, bar, nice dinner, etc.

i agree...history is only relevant when there is resell money to be made, imo

Because the quality for the regular lows are terrible.

So I forgot about the swooshless lows. I stopped by a spot but they only had a 13 in the "pink" pair.
Is resell high? I hadn't seen any for sale anywhere. Guess I'll have the black pair tomorrow to hold me until i find the "pink" pair.

So I forgot about the swooshless lows. I stopped by a spot but they only had a 13 in the "pink" pair.
Is resell high? I hadn't seen any for sale anywhere. Guess I'll have the black pair tomorrow to hold me until i find the "pink" pair.
I'm seeing a couple pairs for $200 in my FB group but of course no ones biting lol

Back
Top Bottom