Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Insane, I would take a pair at that price but no rewards code unless th FTL reward works at FA :nerd: I'm assuming that's a firm NO

Also wouldn't FTL have the same price? Same companies and usually have the same items, stock and pricing? Anyone know :nerd:

Trying chatting online but they had no access to that info. If they are will go and cop them crappy quality or not

Insane, I would take a pair at that price but no rewards code unless th FTL reward works at FA :nerd: I'm assuming that's a firm NO

I debated on whether or not I wanted to use it but I went ahead and got rid of because I I lost it and might have lost it again.

Anyone have any leads on where to find a sz 12/13 of the orange/sail NS Jordan 1 lows? Don't want to resort to ebay but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks

Villa just restocked Chicago in some sizes: 8.5, 11, 12, 13 for $79.96 Free Shipping. Just snatched 10.5 for myself.
tongue.gif

https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan/men/...o-low-og-chicago-varsity-red-white-black.html

I love the look of the lows but the quality is terrible. Wore my Bred lows before picking up some 2001 Breds and then sold them and the Royal lows. Couldn't even bring myself to wear the Royals cuz they look like plastic.

not online but I grabbed shadows at foot action for 49.99, they can order them for you if you go into the store

Back
Top Bottom