Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Glad to have copped more lows on the disco.
View media item 2250065

These Chi's are [emoji]128076[/emoji] To bad the breds, royals and shadows don't have the same leather on the toebox.

Dam I miss this thread.
Interesting shoe. It went to love to hate back to love.
About to unds my shadow lows tomorrow. Copped on black Friday for $60.
Also copped the cyber lows for $35 on sunday.

Still need chi in a 9.5.
Also want to get another royal in a 9.5
The ones I have are a 10.

Take that back I need 2 pairs of chi lol to do a black toe custom.

I did a blacktoe custom a while back but sold them. I just can't rock lows, doesn't feel right.

Guys, how do these run, TTS? I'm sure its been answered but I usually go 9 - 9 1/2. With the 2 lows, a 9.

Thanks guys!

I like highs better aesthetically, but for me that's mostly while "in hand".  Most of the time, lows feel more appropriate for an older dude like me.

I've only bought 1 of the cws (chicago), and yes I admit for me personally this was true:
Why else do these exist? They are a consolation prize for the highs made with lower quality materials.
I struck out on the highs, see no value in paying resale for them, but really enjoy the color way, so was very happy to get the lows.

Given the choice, I'd probably always choose the high, but truthfully I'd wear lows much more often.

That said most of the lows weren't worth the price for me from a "quality" stand point. But hey, that's true for all Nikes/Jordan retros imo.

Quote:
Some people don't like high tops so Low tops are made.

Back
Top Bottom