Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I saw the gold lows a while back but was never paying attention to a drop date so this was a random drop for me. I managed to grab a pair though. I hope everyone that wanted them, got them too.

small royal sizes flying.
gone.

i sat here ****ing around shoulda got some for the flip. smh.

yall think resell is gonna hit?

Most of them have been around retail in resale for my size 8.5/9 on the past couple colors so hoping it stays the same with these and the shattered

Those Royal Toe Low look pretty sick. I have the Gold Toe High so I don’t need the lows. I passed on the Mystic Low cuz I wasn’t feeling the green, then the green J-pack came out so I got those.

I don’t mind the jumpman branding on the phat but it would be nice if they put Nike on it. I like the wider shape of these over the OG brand lows but it’s not a deal breaker. I have the Koston SB’s and Metallics (and Royals..). As long as the color way is good and material is decent we good

If the black/red lows didn’t hit resale, I doubt these will. This is just the initial release, first available. Once they hit all other retailers they will be everywhere.

small royal sizes flying.
gone.

i sat here ****ing around shoulda got some for the flip. smh.

yall think resell is gonna hit?

If the black/red lows didn’t hit resale, I doubt these will. This is just the initial release, first available. Once they hit all other retailers they will be everywhere.

Lows don’t have the same quality as OGs.

Don’t know what kind of resale value you’re thinking. Most OG CW in lows are 2x-3x retail but they’re 3-4yrs old. The chi1-low is $300+ (Sz 9-9.5m)
Buy & hold if you like them.

Personally I just like them because I’m shorter and look better with shorts.

sdja619 sdja619 - those OG lows you are talking about are different. These are not the OG style - jumpman and stitched wings on the heel isn't desirable. I think someone called these the "phat" model. Still copped the blacktoe model tho.

So....
Blue Toes - shock drop/out now
Gold Toes - out now
Purple Toes - coming soon
SBB - coming soon

What else?

Wanted to Royal lows for my son but I can't find a size 8 anywhere.
Hope there's a restock cause it's retail or bust for me.

Walked into my HoH store today and saw these on display. Luckily they had my size, so I got them both.

64ABC863-7D61-43EF-98A5-293D2D40E320.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom