Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

image.jpg

Bought a pair of the CNY on stockx. What’s the chance of them canceling the orders. Looks like there’s been about 200+ sold... I wonder if people are trolling or the pairs are actually legit.

how much did you pay if i may ask ?
I bought it when it was going for around 700 :sick: . Hope it gets canceled now haha. Also bought another pair on Goat just incase the StockX pair gets canceled. With it being only 8.5k pairs produced and how many are already sold (300+ now), I'm kinda skeptical on the authentication passing.

I bought it when it was going for around 700 :sick: . Hope it gets canceled now haha. Also bought another pair on Goat just incase the StockX pair gets canceled. With it being only 8.5k pairs produced and how many are already sold (300+ now), I'm kinda skeptical on the authentication passing.
If they don’t pass authentication I’m sure there is another seller willing to take that high price. You are most likely getting both pairs.

8500 pairs, black and red colorway, special box, and commemorative card...long hold but you can make good money on these. Only sneaker head know about these and they are at $500. Wait til someone popular blows them up.

Back
Top Bottom