Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

IMG_20210908_142339_470.jpg

This right here just shows how incompetent Jordan Brand is with the lows this year. Keep the good leather on the SBB with the Chicago construction and it’s golden. Pisses me off.
just saw what the Chi 1 lows are going for :wow:

I remember lows hitting discount aisles back in the day

I see the stockX prices are slightly lower on the womans pair..... can anyone verify if tehres a difference. Im a 10.5 mens so a womans 12 im tempted to get that womans 12 lol.

was able to get through on offspring. $50 shipping but still less than resale in my size. let's see if it ships

These look weird next to Chi’s. Oh well, rocking anyways.

AE17B7F7-4715-4D3A-9BD8-FE0F082F2799.jpeg
It's like the toe box is some type of Hi/Low hybrid. But it looks wider than the Highs, or am I trippin'? Maybe I need to compare them myself.

I don't know why it's so hard to just give us that Chicago OG Low cut + swoosh in different colorways in good materials. For example, the same time the Chicagos dropped they released Royals, Shadows, Bred and their materials SUCKED. My royals' toe box is like painted cardboard. How hard is it?

Last edited:
It's like the toe box is some type of Hi/Low hybrid. But it looks wider than the Highs, or am I trippin'? Maybe I need to compare them myself.

I don't why it's so hard to just give us that Chicago OG Low cut + swoosh in different colorways in good materials. For example, the same time the Chicagos dropped they released Royals, Shadows, Bred and their materials SUCKED. My royals' toe box is like painted cardboard. How hard is it?

You are SPOT ON about the materials used in Royal lows… I still beat my pair of both those and 2017 highs into the ground tho:

94315719-2EA3-4DC4-8581-8780A4EF2801.jpeg

The poor materials is why I passed on the last batch of OG lows 4 years ago. I did however grab the SB midnight navy lows from a couple years ago.
They are using the same last that was used for all the SB x Jordan 1s which proved far more successful as a seller than the actual proper OG lows with the proper swoosh and 8 lace holes. My guess is Nike felt the people preferred the skinny swoosh after that and choose to use that style.

Back
Top Bottom