Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Interesting how the SNKRS notifications have been flawless lately with these shock drops now that resellers stopped buying.

Market gotta be terrible if I'm hitting on back to back releases on snkrs.

Nike gotta reward the loyalist during the next hyped cycle.

Still depends on your size. I was right on the UNC toes last week and still took a fat L on my size 12. Meant to try for these for the gf, but got busy and forgot. Her size was gone when I remembered to check lol.

I loved the highs and got rid of them because I never liked wearing them but they are nice, especially the leather. I wanted the lows but I don't have a need for these anymore. I have a hard time wearing stuff nowadays so I've been selective plus other stuff.

Def waiting for black toes. I was irritated that today's SD wasnt for them and I saw it nice and clearly like everyone else for the first time in a while. Bet the Black Toes will be some mystical hidden riddle bs lol.

I loved the highs and got rid of them because I never liked wearing them but they are nice, especially the leather. I wanted the lows but I don't have a need for these anymore. I have a hard time wearing stuff nowadays so I've been selective plus other stuff.

Def waiting for black toes. I was irritated that today's SD wasnt for them and I saw it nice and clearly like everyone else for the first time in a while. Bet the Black Toes will be some mystical hidden riddle bs lol.
I had the highs and got rid of em as well. Def agree the leather was nice but at the end of the day I wasn't really feeling the whole powder blue and red combo.

I had the highs and got rid of em as well. Def agree the leather was nice but at the end of the day I wasn't really feeling the whole powder blue and red combo.
I can't believe they've made the UNC to Chi such a big theme in the brand. I still don't think the colors compliment each other that well. If anything white makes it a little more digestible and even then it's not ideal.

I hit on the lows for my wife but if she's iffy on em they are going right back to the store.

I can't believe they've made the UNC to Chi such a big theme in the brand. I still don't think the colors compliment each other that well. If anything white makes it a little more digestible and even then it's not ideal.

I hit on the lows for my wife but if she's iffy on em they are going right back to the store.
Yeah I had problems finding outfits to rock with em so I said I don't need em in my closet if I'm not going to wear em. Also, the fact that the UNC Toes are coming I would rather just scoop those up instead since I mainly would just be wearing em for that UNC color.

Also wore cements this week.

20230711_111650.jpg

I'm gonna get em but they look just aight I'm this vid.

This might be my last 1 low in this mold.

I have a feeling this mold is gonna end up being like Jordan 1 highs in 2012-2015 (whenever the remaster program started).

They are still appreciated but the updated shape will probably put these to shame.
yeah, these just arent hitting like they should be

Back
Top Bottom