Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Screenshot_20230728_002408_Chrome.jpg

Smoked!
I have 2 Black Toe highs, so if I can’t get these screw it.

$89...

Thanks for the link player, copped a small Men's for my lady. Was about to get a GS size but realized they make those in inferior quality. Glad I waited

Also gifted my nephew a pair for the first time since he's starting high school soon. Before it was all about DBZ toys and Pokemon cards. It was great to see the joy in him, took me back to the young days.

Jordan 1 Cement K.jpg

Thanks for the link player, copped a small Men's for my lady. Was about to get a GS size but realized they make those in inferior quality. Glad I waited

Also gifted my nephew a pair for the first time since he's starting high school soon. Before it was all about DBZ toys and Pokemon cards. It was great to see the joy in him, took me back to the

Also gifted my nephew a pair for the first time since he's starting high school soon. Before it was all about DBZ toys and Pokemon cards. It was great to see the joy in him, took me back to the young days.

Lots of good deals here. Thank you for posting. I grabbed three pairs.
Purchased from there a couple times, legit but they can be slow to ship.

The more that i look at these black toes, the more I hate the dull, matte leather on the heel. Makes em look cheap.

If they had the high top red leather I’d be in.

As it stands, I’m probably saving that 140 and putting it towards something i like more.

Last edited:
The more that i look at these black toes, the more I hate the dull, matte leather on the heel. Makes em look cheap.

If they had the high top red leather I’d be in.

As it stands, I’m prob saving that 140 and putting it towards something i like more.

It's just like the mystic navy.

Jordan brand is just too cheap to use the same quality black leather for the rest of the shoe

Back
Top Bottom