Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

NT Fam y'all know what length the stock laces on these jaunts are? They are hella long, I wanna order some sail joints but might get em a little smaller length.

Went straight to foot with it out the store
71286292498__0BEF0F01-E8C7-4359-8968-8ADB0C681194.jpeg

Last edited:
TTS is a bit long for me but half size is too tight for my pref.
What is the insoles you guys rec. to make it fit tighter/get rid of deadspace?
I rather not put shoe trees or anything like that.

Try a zoom air insole from some sbs if u got em.

Move Game Day or Move All Day insoles. The All-Day insoles should fill out a good amount of space.

I second that. Just grabbed a couple recently and absolutely love the All-Day. They're a tad thicker than the regular insoles in most J's and they provide a better foam material and a bit of arch support. Fantastic in AJ1s and AF1s

Personal Sentiment.

I've bought the version that came out YEARS ago that had a strap (yes, on a low) where you can doctor the stitching of the strap and made it a functional AJ1 low. Wore them to the ground. The regular low versions came out 4 years ago was passed upon since it was essentially the same shoe.

But these one are different. Copped 2 pairs from NDC. I am good with AJ1s for a LONG time.

I just wear thicker socks and it seems to have gotten rid of that loose feeling for me. Also, tying them to the last lace hole will also keep your feet from moving around.

Last edited:
Personal Sentiment.

I've bought the version that came out YEARS ago that had a strap (yes, on a low) where you can doctor the stitching of the strap and made it a functional AJ1 low. Wore them to the ground. The regular low versions came out 4 years ago was passed upon since it was essentially the same shoe.

But these one are different. Copped 2 pairs from NDC. I am good with AJ1s for a LONG time.
I had the low jumpman version from 2019 and they were so uncomfortable because of that stiff leather toebox and annoying fat long tongue it had where it would rub on the bottom of my legs.

NT Fam y'all know what length the stock laces on these jaunts are? They are hella long, I wanna order some sail joints but might get em a little smaller length.

Went straight to foot with it out the store
71286292498__0BEF0F01-E8C7-4359-8968-8ADB0C681194.jpeg
How’s the heel material ?

$123 with Rakuten on the desktop ndc checkout if you paid via a regular Nike cart... If you get in line it doesn’t apply.
Wait, does this “loophole” work for all new releases? Seems simple enough.

I copped this morning without using Rakuten since it says new releases and AJs are excluded.
IMG_6964.jpeg

Wait, does this “loophole” work for all new releases? Seems simple enough.

I copped this morning without using Rakuten since it says new releases and AJs are excluded.
IMG_6964.jpeg
I already got my cash back email for about $34 for 2 pair, copped on ndc. Once it hits ndc rakuten usually works, doesn’t work on snkrs but sometimes you can get cash back on snkrs app if you manually request cash back through the help desk.

Back
Top Bottom