Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Looking at those big swoosh pairs, I am not nearly as disturbed as I once was with the red leather on the rear... probably going to keep both of my sz 12's.

Glad I didn't hesitate to double up with the discount.

blk toe 1.jpg
blk toe 2.jpg
blk toe 3.jpg

Hope that Sz 8 left on NDC sits or restocks. I want these when I can spend. 😤

Last edited:
My local nike had my size, but they said I couldn't try them on. Told them don't bother.

I wasn't feeling the vibe. Not one employee greeted me but they were johnny on the spot everytime a white person walked in. Surprisingly the staff was mostly black.

Buy them, try them on in front of them and just return them. You missed the perfect opportunity to gain the upper hand.

a shoe store, especially a Nike one, not letting a customer try on a pair of general releases gotta be one of the most heinous things. especially if i get a sense that i’m being treated differently.

as soon as the cashier rings me up, im getting petty. putting them on scuffing them up, doing calf risers to test out the creasing, making squeaky noises like im hooping, and then heading right to customer service to return them.

a shoe store, especially a Nike one, not letting a customer try on a pair of general releases gotta be one of the most heinous things. especially if i get a sense that i’m being treated differently.

as soon as the cashier rings me up, im getting petty. putting them on scuffing them up, doing calf risers to test out the creasing, making squeaky noises like im hooping, and then heading right to customer service to return them.
I don't understand why they wouldn't let customers try on pairs esp if theres a ton of stock that would sit for days.

ty for this. missed the release on nike. Never ordered from DTLR, whats shipping usually like?

No worries. They ship pretty swiftly. If this is store stock like most of their restocks, it will ship from the store closest to ya.

I used Rakuten for a lil discount off that shipping. Grabbed a bunch of those sale tees and another pair to throw in the stash. 3 is enough where I can comfortably dog one and not care...

Cheers.

Anyone know where I can get a 10.5 black toe? :/
There is a 10 on DTLR. I heard from some that the OG lows run bigger than the regular lows

There is a 10 on DTLR. I heard from some that the OG lows run bigger than the regular lows

After careful calculation, ordered the 10. If it doesn’t fit chargeback gang.

Back
Top Bottom