Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

You should have already contacted Nike to find out what the status of your package is on day 1.
You know that’s the first thing I did mucus. Customer service just told me to keep my eye on the tracking hence the copium request :frown:

My SNKRS pair was shipped Saturday and came yesterday. The one that’s being a lame duck was NDC cop.

My SNKRS pair just arrived. I was excited about this drop until they showed up…these had so much potential to be great. I couldn’t quite capture it in pictures but the right shoe looks just like the SX picture. As for the box….well the pictures speak for themselves. Obviously I am not wearing the box so ultimately who cares and normally I don’t even bat an eye at crushed corners but this is absurd.
IMG_2375.jpeg
IMG_2373.jpeg
IMG_2372.jpeg
IMG_2369.jpeg
IMG_2370.jpeg
Those shipping boxes have got to go.

As a former importer and exporter, those are the cheapest cardboard available. I wouldn't be surprised if it was rated for only 5 lbs seeing how they crumble just looking at them.
I don’t like how the one end is so flimsy and you can pull it apart to see inside. These boxes are up there with the Just Do It tape.

Looks like Ace Ventura and Captain Winky are in the shipping business again, straight disgraceful baby.

Black toes ar kinda meh

The black leather is extremely shiny and tumbled

Then you got the matte heel. All around makes it look like those weird color way shoes although tote an OG color way.

Wish they just did normal leather all the way around but they always wanna **** around with something simple

For any one trying to get a size 13 that lives near Pomona, CA and can do a public meet-up, I have a pair that I'm willing to give up at cost ($155, tax included). Message me, if interested.

Ya'll are lucky.

READY FOR CARRIER PICKUP​

Since Sunday.
Hoping for some movement soon boys.

Not sure if it's just me, but they stopped showing shipment updates with their carriers until it's within your regional vicinity the day before it'll be delivered. Not sure if it has to do with that warehouse fiasco or what. Interesting move for sure.

Ya'll are lucky.

READY FOR CARRIER PICKUP​

Since Sunday.
Hoping for some movement soon boys.
Mine too. Second straight order from Nike that’s been that way. Last was the AM1 86 that nike eventually admitted had been stolen and gave me a 20% off coupon for.

A 20% off coupon that the online rep hilariously told me when I was ordering this Lows, doesn’t apply to anything but clothes and inline purchases, despite my buying the AJ1 Lows on NDC.

Everything about this purchase experience was trash. I honestly stopped caring if they come or not.

Back
Top Bottom