Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Got my pair here in PH. I love this pair!

The fit's pretty much similar to the regular OG 1 lows. The box is a surprise - it's slim, compared to the Jordan 1 box that we usually get. Nike logo and Swoosh are embossed on the box. Collar's puffy as hell too. Comfort-wise, it's up there with the High 85's and Air Ships.

Don't sleep on these

LOW 85 IN-FEED-01.jpg

LOW 85 IN-FEED-02.jpg

LOW 85 IN-FEED-03.jpg

LOW 85 IN-FEED-04.jpg

LOW 85 IN-FEED-05.jpg
How’s the leather on these?

They’re nice but what the hell, why aren’t they white??

(Pic from Reddit)
IMG_8286.jpeg
Not only the color but the entire forefoot is noticeably more square and wider on top of the boxy toebox. It's a low but up until the back it actually looks like a taller shoe.

Not only the color but the entire forefoot is noticeably more square and wider on top of the boxy toebox. It's a low but up until the back it actually looks like a taller shoe.
could be how the highs are stretched over a shoe last when the board is being lasted? The materials used on those shoes seems to be less forgiving compared to the other iteration of ones (og high, jumpman highs). Lows are probably easier since you dont have the extra ankle color to fit over a last. Just my guess.

could be how the highs are stretched over a shoe last when the board is being lasted? The materials used on those shoes seems to be less forgiving compared to the other iteration of ones (og high, jumpman highs). Lows are probably easier since you dont have the extra ankle color to fit over a last. Just my guess.
It probably is, but you'd think this would be taken into account when producing a low. Whatever, I'll buy these, pull out the iron and get the toe box looking proper. But that doesn't look right the way it's shipping at a new higher price.

Yeah, well, for me at least. I'm usually a size 8, but for this one I went down half a size

Can you show us the insole, good sir? (Like, pulled out of the shoe.) I want to know if they use the same polyurethane one as the $200 Highs and Ships.

Keep pushing those 1 lows (ballsack leather?) they still just a retro + colorway. Grey toebox color blocking is a choice..

The OG ng1 colorway is just that.. an OG colorway. And superior.

Keep pushing those 1 lows (ballsack leather?) they still just a retro + colorway. Grey toebox color blocking is a choice..

Neutrals nice I just gotta see a pair with a. Nice toebox. These greys aren’t bad at all

Pushin? Lol no one is trying to sell em here dawg. We all know they aren’t OG. Not that this OG pair looks very OG at all

Back
Top Bottom