Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Just copped a sz 14 on goat. Retail + shipping. I still haven’t heard anything about these releasing from any reliable sources so I’m cool with the price. I’ll probably grab at least 3 pairs of these. Easily a SOTY contender.

I really hope the og 85 low neutrals are easy. The shape and overall vibe is what I been wanting from a low. My 2015 black n red lows forever the GOAT tho lol

Photos of the bred lows?!

1698012334828.png

Anyone want my 10.5 bred lows? I wore them once in 2016 with insoles. They crystallized and I cleaned them off but they’re collecting dust.

Interested to hear your thoughts dmoney23444 dmoney23444 . Random store near me will have these and I’ll swing by Wednesday and get them—hopefully with no headache. Don’t love the talk of a snug toebox but I’ve been swapping out the PU insole on ‘85s for DreamCell to give my toes a little more wiggle space.

Looking good and glad to get confirmation on size. Now do I wait for sales 🤔
Wasn't really a confirmation, more of a Half size down fits snug, but didn't tell you iff TTS would have some space in the back.... Smh. And I believe only one person commented they went half size down here, and they said that was the move... So I dunno still.

Wasn't really a confirmation, more of a Half size down fits snug, but didn't tell you iff TTS would have some space in the back.... Smh. And I believe only one person commented they went half size down here, and they said that was the move... So I dunno still.

Confirmed it for me.

Back
Top Bottom