Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Pretty curious as to how they're gonna release more colorways of the 85 lows, considering the natural greys and the metallic blues are the only OG colorways that exist for it

I caved and copped on ebay since it had that 8% off or whatever it was.
Nightwings review was great, i'm honestly shocked they turned out better than the VRL pair.

Pretty curious as to how they're gonna release more colorways of the 85 lows, considering the natural greys and the metallic blues are the only OG colorways that exist for it

There was, many moons ago, a Wht/Rd original sample from that era—but yes, 2 only released. Not many other samples floating around like with ‘85 OG highs—so options seem limited here.
B811960F-BE78-4C12-A48A-CA9C395E7A65.jpeg

Oh boo, I guess its foregoing the SNKRS release.
At least for the October timeline.
Bummed cause this was one of the shoes I was looking forward to the most (have a NDC gift card so can't go ebay route).

I have the pair from '20 in great shape. One of my favorite pairs to wear while traveling for work. Someone tell me why I am contemplating buying this pair.

APB? AMM?

Withdrew from two raffles and leaving one up. Not sure if I should just go for a pair on release day or wait until pairs all come in and go through eBay.

I didn't want to risk it. I know a lot of us are banking on them going on sale, but these are the first 85 low retro ever.
Can't really gauge the hype, and if they're like the highs, then the production run is gonna be considerably less pairs than a regular OG low release.
Guess we'll have to wait and see, i'm just glad mine is out the way. Need the navys next year too.

I didn't want to risk it. I know a lot of us are banking on them going on sale, but these are the first 85 low retro ever.
Can't really gauge the hype, and if they're like the highs, then the production run is gonna be considerably less pairs than a regular OG low release.
Guess we'll have to wait and see, i'm just glad mine is out the way. Need the navys next year too.

Feel this way. Got a bid on goat for $165 shipped, if it gets accepted cool if not I’ll wait for retail.

I have the pair from '20 in great shape. One of my favorite pairs to wear while traveling for work. Someone tell me why I am contemplating buying this pair.
Because compared to 20s these are much nicer... I hated my 20 pair, fit was way off, and the cheap plasticy material was terrible.

thanks my man

Anyone know why the ama/ss raffles show price as $160 and not 170? They won’t pull a bait and switch would they?

So these are not dropping on SNKRS?
Doesn’t seem like it, not on the calendar. I wonder if other US retailers (ex. Jd) will get them but doesn’t seem like it either since it’s not on their calendars also.

Back
Top Bottom