Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Oh wow nice man. I appreciate that. I have never tried these style raffles where you get charged if you win. Imma go for for it. That same store is owned I heard by social status. We got 1 thats an hour away in charotte . I'm going to make a trip if I got to. Lol

APB, Social Status, Prosper, and A Ma Maniere are all stores owned and operated by The Whitaker Group. They will not ship quickly, and you'll be lucky to get a raffle result before your opportunities to buy elsewhere have expired, so if you can pick up in person you'll be doing yourself a favor. I have had some success through their raffles, but the way they operate does not seem consistent.

APB, Social Status, Prosper, and A Ma Maniere are all stores owned and operated by The Whitaker Group. They will not ship quickly, and you'll be lucky to get a raffle result before your opportunities to buy elsewhere have expired, so if you can pick up in person you'll be doing yourself a favor. I have had some success through their raffles, but the way they operate does not seem consistent.
Ooh I see...yea I think imma just drive to either apb or social status and call ahead of time to confirm..it's finally cooling off from the brutal summer so it'll be fun heading to the city. Always fun once a year to walk in stupid spirit halloween as well 😂

There was, many moons ago, a Wht/Rd original sample from that era—but yes, 2 only released. Not many other samples floating around like with ‘85 OG highs—so options seem limited here.
B811960F-BE78-4C12-A48A-CA9C395E7A65.jpeg
Thanks for reminding me that these existed, even if it was just a sample :lol: But yeah, still limited. Even if they'll drop these, those are just 3 colorways releasing for the 85 model. I have a feeling they're gonna **** around and re-release the Chicagos in the 85 low model just to mess with everyone :lol:

Woke up to an email saying I won the raffle on SNS. Came out to $170 shipped which is perfect. Really surprised how relatively easy these were to obtain given that they don’t seem to be releasing in the US.

Thanks for reminding me that these existed, even if it was just a sample :lol: But yeah, still limited. Even if they'll drop these, those are just 3 colorways releasing for the 85 model. I have a feeling they're gonna **** around and re-release the Chicagos in the 85 low model just to mess with everyone :lol:

I fully believe Nike will release the 85 lows in the Chicago, Black / Red, and Royal colorways before they release them as an 85 high…Especially if these initial colorway drops on the lows fail to take off…Have to get hype on the model after they’ve spent money and resources to work out new lasts and builds for the model 🤷‍♂️

Same, L here as well. It's cool because I've spent way too much on shoes and other things this month.

I'm salty I just now realized Darkside did a raffle on em. I probably could have searched for some raffles to enter...

Same, L here as well. It's cool because I've spent way too much on shoes and other things this month.

I'm salty I just now realized Darkside did a raffle on em. I probably could have searched for some raffles to enter...

Wouldn't matter anyways, that raffle was in store pick up only, unless you live in that area

IMG_2931.jpeg

StockX pair - very happy with these. Toebox shape is a little funky but I’ve given up being overly picky on shoes a long time ago. Quality is excellent

Was really glad Nightwing talked about the funky toe boxes on these and the highs in that review.

Check the size on your "orders" page. When the sizes loaded for selection I'm pretty sure I selected "M10/W11.5" and they were listed w/ mens sizes first.
Yup, my order email has my correct size. I usually keep my size set and just smash buttons on non draw releases, so I didn't check. When I saw the got em screen I was confused lol

Didnt know SNS or anyone else did raffles for 85s. :rolleyes Panic is driving my size up so there's that.

Got my pair in. Bought them in the same sz as I do my other lows which is half sz down. They def don’t fit as big as the other lows. I’m probably gonna get rid of these and go with my true sz. If you don’t mind being a tag snug in the toe box, same sz in the other og low should be fine.

Chris Paul release reminded me of the Zion Voodoo release. Not much stock on SNKRS and not that many boutique raffles. I think for CP3, I only saw Stashed and Darkside Initiative with raffles. Were there others?

Got my pair in. Bought them in the same sz as I do my other lows which is half sz down. They def don’t fit as big as the other lows. I’m probably gonna get rid of these and go with my true sz. If you don’t mind being a tag snug in the toe box, same sz in the other og low should be fine.
I stay TTS on lows and highs—though I’ve found some of the lows can have a more narrow toebox. In any event, sounds like you’re saying the toes will have wiggle room if you go TTS? The boutique near me pushed these out a week too, claiming the shipment didn’t arrive yet.

Back
Top Bottom