Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

chris paul is nice...wish JB would open it up more sometimes...they do random collabs with ppl who dont even hoop so itd be easy if you already with nike...kevin durrant has said several times his fav jordan is the low 1. would be sick to see him create one for us to cop.

Doesn’t seem like it, not on the calendar. I wonder if other US retailers (ex. Jd) will get them but doesn’t seem like it either since it’s not on their calendars also.

So it sounds like the consensus is that these aren't releasing on snkrs and possibly later. The Neutral Greys that is...

Jordan 1 low OG on Centre for $98... Select sizes of course.

Screenshot_20231024_201304_Chrome.jpg

Got myself a pair of Low OG's in Atmosphere Grey cw, and they came in from Nike fully laced and both heels having some visible marks of wear. Pictured below, this was one of many same kinds of markings. Contacted Nike, and they gave me an extra 10% off. Which is nice because they were already on sale in my size and I could apply an 25% coupon on them and they came around 95€ and now an extra 10% off 😅 so in the end, I ended up paying like 85€ off of these.
1000041335.jpg

Box was also damaged, huge cut on the top lid. Not that any of this matters to me since I bought these as daily beaters for the next summer or so, but this is good reminder that if there is a flaw you don't like, always ask for a partial refund 😅
1000041340.jpg

I saw certain sites and Twitter saying the official release got pushed to 11/2. Could explain why we don’t see them at all stores yet

Hit as well

$190 all in :rofl:

Basically paid resell

Yep. Oh well haha. With these not releasing on SNKRS and not really being sure what shops are getting them, I'm not too upset about not having to fight for my size 12.

EDIT: And still cheaper than the VRL pair that I was seriously considering before these got announced. :lol:

Yep. Oh well haha. With these not releasing on SNKRS and not really being sure what shops are getting them, I'm not too upset about not having to fight for my size 12.

EDIT: And still cheaper than the VRL pair that I was seriously considering before these got announced. :lol:
I'll double up if prices get lower for sure

The VRL pair is nice but after seeing a comparison between the two the Nike/JB actually looks better

I'll double up if prices get lower for sure

The VRL pair is nice but after seeing a comparison between the two the Nike/JB actually looks better

Yep, Nightwing's video really put that in perspective. Which is wild because I know VRL did painstaking work on those to get them right. MULTIPLE revisions and recuts. I think what Chris said about how hard it is to find any pics of the OG's definitely played a part in it.

Back
Top Bottom