Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I know the yellow midsole shouldn’t bother me anymore since it’s the new trend but I would’ve definitely preferred it without.

Does anyone know if it can be scrubbed off like you can with the atmosphere greys?

You said it. 2015 upper on the new midsole/sole, use great leather and it’s a winner.

I’ll still buy these new lows tho. I don’t hate them.

They're still definitely better than the "OG" Lows they're putting out, but it's wild to me that they got it like 99% right on the first try, then went backwards.

They're still definitely better than the "OG" Lows they're putting out, but it's wild to me that they got it like 99% right on the first try, then went backwards.
I agree. Sometimes I don’t know if they are incompetent or just stupid people at JB. Someone like Chris from WearTesters would fix the problem. He’s detailed oriented.

dope pic
The pair(s) you wear every day are pictured?? They all look way too fresh

nah the one in that pic is a brand new pair. The pair I wear for work is below. I clean it every now and then but have definitely worn it more than 200 times with some star loss lol. NG make for a great business casual look hence my multiple pairs

IMG_5111.jpeg
IMG_5112.jpeg

this is bad execution, this is literally black toes + sail tint in white panels and a grey lace + black sole.
What makes this bad?

Black toe colorblocking is one of the best on this model. They could honestly use it with just about any color and have somewhat of a hit (which I'm sure the good people at Nike/ JB know).

If anything this design is kinda lazy for it to be a Collab with the team but they already have an established relationship so it makes sense. This is just an annual thing at this point.

I kinda like these although I dislike JB playing into the fad with the laces. Black tounge + black laces is almost always a win.

Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Year of the Dragon”
Color: Sail/Cedar-Oil Green-Light Pumice-Dark Team Red
Style Code: FN3727-100
Release Date: January 24, 2024
Price: $160
Air-Jordan-1-Low-Year-of-the-Dragon-FN3727-100-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-Year-of-the-Dragon-FN3727-100-2.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-Year-of-the-Dragon-FN3727-100-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-Year-of-the-Dragon-FN3727-100-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-Year-of-the-Dragon-FN3727-100-5.jpg

1698784610274.png

via JD Sports UK..
I'm on these real bad. This is likely my next cop for myself.

I'm so happy that these are almost 3 months out. I needed the break.

You're a unicorn cause I've never got fast shipping from any TWG store. 2-3 weeks every time.
He trolling fam lol.

These are the highs!

You're a unicorn cause I've never got fast shipping from any TWG store. 2-3 weeks every time.
Wondering if all this has to do with the release getting pushed officially or unofficially to 11/2–some stores I heard didn’t get their shipment in on 10/25. Hopefully y’all get something Thursday.

Adding my sizing $0.2, as my pair came in yesterday. They do feel slightly more snug than ‘85 highs in the toebox. I’d be curious how a half size up fit but I’m a 13. I’d definitely say TTS and if you need to pick a slimmer midsole, like I did, that works too. Hoping they break in.

Back
Top Bottom