Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I could go for another pair of these after getting them in. Pretty much everything I want in a low and the tts og high sizing is a plus

cannot find a size 9 smh

Size 9, $170 shipped

Wore the black toe lows for the 4th time yesterday and realized the wings logo was coming off the left shoe. I’ve definitely worn the “Mystic Blue” pair way more but after comparison it’s applied really cheaply on the Black Toes.

Luckily Nike did right, let me return and I was able to cop a pair on Hibbett. Might have to use some sealer or something on the new pair cause I’m worried it might happen again.

IMG_7214.jpeg
IMG_7217.jpeg

Wore the black toe lows for the 4th time yesterday and realized the wings logo was coming off the left shoe. I’ve definitely worn the “Mystic Blue” pair way more but after comparison it’s applied really cheaply on the Black Toes.

Luckily Nike did right, let me return and I was able to cop a pair on Hibbett. Might have to use some sealer or something on the new pair cause I’m worried it might happen again.

IMG_7214.jpeg
IMG_7217.jpeg

that's ridiculous

I haven't worn my pair yet but now I may just return them and get another pair of the air ships

IMG_7214.jpeg
IMG_7217.jpeg

They cut corners by not at least embossing those. Makes me think of my old terminators. That NIKE kept coming off bit by bit.

Size 9, $170 shipped

IMG_2488.jpeg

:nthat: thank you sir

Still not a single word from social status. I’m definitely never ordering anything from them ever again. Hit up customer service. Hopefully they just refund me.

Still not a single word from social status. I’m definitely never ordering anything from them ever again. Hit up customer service. Hopefully they just refund me.

Same. Emailed them yesterday and got the auto response/we'll get back to you.

That makes me want to get rid of the OGs lol. I didn't mind two versions with one to beat and one to rock for the fresh vibes.. but idk now.

Finally heard back from APB. Basically told me they have no idea what's going on and refunded my shipping while they look into it. Meanwhile, all the size 12's are drying up. :angry:

Emailed APB about cancelling last night. They hit me back this morning saying it's already packed and refunded my shipping. Shoe still ain't shipped tho smh. Anticipated a cancellation so I copped elsewhere. We'll see how this goes.

Finally heads back from APB. Basically told me they have no idea what's going on and refunded my shipping while they look into it. Meanwhile, all the size 12's are drying up. :angry:
I got you. Just sent this link to a homie.

I got you. Just sent this link to a homie.

Appreciate you, but I don't want to end up with 2 pairs. That's why I didn't buy off that last link that's posted. If APB would let me cancel or somebody would do a return, I'd gladly grab an insurance pair.

Finally heard back from APB. Basically told me they have no idea what's going on and refunded my shipping while they look into it. Meanwhile, all the size 12's are drying up. :angry:

Emailed APB about cancelling last night. They hit me back this morning saying it's already packed and refunded my shipping. Shoe still ain't shipped tho smh. Anticipated a cancellation so I copped elsewhere. We'll see how this goes.
Got the shipping refund too. Wish they’d just cancel the order at this point though.

Back
Top Bottom