Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I'm still wondering why NONE of the recent 85's were put on Nike.com or SNKRS when every single Sneaker blog had all of them listed as "Coming to Nike.com / SNKRS"

The last 85 cut that was on SNKRS was the black/white highs.
What is going on? What's the point of showing it on SNKRS live if they're not going to even sell it on the app.

I'm still wondering why NONE of the recent 85's were put on Nike.com or SNKRS when every single Sneaker blog had all of them listed as "Coming to Nike.com / SNKRS"

What is going on? What's the point of showing it on SNKRS live if they're not going to even sell it on the app.
The official release for the 85 high burgundy got pushed back to June. We'll probably see it on the app then. Idk the story of the navy ones but i believe it wasnt a US SNKRS release at all but dont quote me on that.

Separate things. The lows are being treated like Air Ships and being restocked quarterly. There’s no end to them in sight for the two OG cws. They’ll continue to be available throughout the year. The 85 high burgundys got postponed just as Europe and Asia were releasing so I think it altered the resale market with people trying to move them so their money could go to more in demand releases

Tradeblock is still as brutal as ever lol
The guys was nice about it tboigh. Seems like he’s open to more negotiation and I understand there would be a little bit of imbalance considering what I’d be willing to give up but we’re damn near $200 a part lol
IMG_0240.jpeg

Tradeblock is still as brutal as ever lol
The guys was nice about it tboigh. Seems like he’s open to more negotiation and I understand there would be a little bit of imbalance considering what I’d be willing to give up but we’re damn near $200 a part lol
IMG_0240.jpeg
One of those 3 has to go. Then again I don’t think these are worth $220 let alone $420

One of those 3 has to go. Then again I don’t think these are worth $220 let alone $420
yeah thats what I said. everything he picked i have doubles of or I dont plan on wearing so that not an issue but I told him id only make a deal if we were closer to and or/under $500. he said tends to get better offers than that. must be nice

yeah thats what I said. everything he picked i have doubles of or I dont plan on wearing so that not an issue but I told him id only make a deal if we were closer to and or/under $500. he said tends to get better offers than that. must be nice
These trophy rooms are going for $500+?! That’s insane

Not worth it IMO. I understand the “value” aspect but three shoes for one?

when im trying to clear out my closet, multi shoe deals are preferable. especially when theyre shoes that arent getting worn. for instance, the gratitudes are not only a double, i actually forgot i had them. I packed them up back in January/Feb to return and completely forgot about them. didnt find them again until this weekend.

I’d rather sell all 3 and buy a pair from someone else, especially since we’re probably near peak on these.

I might have to do this if push comes to shove. IF i can get a deal going on tradeblock it would save a lot of time and effort on my part, which honestly is doing a lot of the heavy lifting for my want for them to begin with.
Plus $85 is wild.

He was "winning" the trade before adding cash on top too.

when im trying to clear out my closet, multi shoe deals are preferable. especially when theyre shoes that arent getting worn. for instance, the gratitudes are not only a double, i actually forgot i had them. I packed them up back in January/Feb to return and completely forgot about them. didnt find them again until this weekend.

I might have to do this if push comes to shove. IF i can get a deal going on tradeblock it would save a lot of time and effort on my part, which honestly is doing a lot of the heavy lifting for my want for them to begin with.

He was "winning" the trade before adding cash on top too.

If I were you I would troll him and offer him all AMMs you have plus $100 cash. Then last minute axe him to add $5000 towards you.

so we have 7, 8 laceloop og, 85 og and your phat lows. nike doing A LOT. time to consolidate with nike dropping more worthwhile pairs

probably a tier 0 release. Most mom n pop boutiques received them, and i assume the production numbers are very low.

Gentry Humphrey Shares Unseen Air Jordan 1 Low Golf Sample​

Gentry Humphrey, the former Vice President of Jordan Brand, has been a pivotal figure in the sneaker industry. Recently, Humphrey took to social media to unveil an extraordinary and never-before-seen sample from Jordan Brand's golf collection.

The sample in question is an Air Jordan 1 Low Golf colorway, which adopts a stunning aesthetic inspired by advice Michael Jordan once shared with Steph Curry about mastering the game of golf: "The best way to become great at this game is to look in the mirror." This philosophical nugget has been translated into the design using reflective chrome overlays that cover the sneaker's mudguard, eyestays, heel, and Swoosh, giving these elements a mirror-like finish. The rest of the upper is constructed with pristine white leather, contrasting the gleaming accents, and is complemented by a white midsole and a translucent rubber outsole.

Unfortunately, this Air Jordan 1 Low Golf Mirror is not scheduled for a public release, and possibly was an early sample of the recently released Air Jordan 1 Low Golf Gift Giving from 2023.

Air Jordan 1 Low Golf Mirror Sample
1713899751970.png

1713899820547.png

Gentry Humphrey Shares Unseen Air Jordan 1 Low Golf Sample​

Gentry Humphrey, the former Vice President of Jordan Brand, has been a pivotal figure in the sneaker industry. Recently, Humphrey took to social media to unveil an extraordinary and never-before-seen sample from Jordan Brand's golf collection.

The sample in question is an Air Jordan 1 Low Golf colorway, which adopts a stunning aesthetic inspired by advice Michael Jordan once shared with Steph Curry about mastering the game of golf: "The best way to become great at this game is to look in the mirror." This philosophical nugget has been translated into the design using reflective chrome overlays that cover the sneaker's mudguard, eyestays, heel, and Swoosh, giving these elements a mirror-like finish. The rest of the upper is constructed with pristine white leather, contrasting the gleaming accents, and is complemented by a white midsole and a translucent rubber outsole.

Unfortunately, this Air Jordan 1 Low Golf Mirror is not scheduled for a public release, and possibly was an early sample of the recently released Air Jordan 1 Low Golf Gift Giving from 2023.

Air Jordan 1 Low Golf Mirror Sample
1713899751970.png

1713899820547.png
Should’ve left it unseent

Back
Top Bottom