Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by edunpeal

i think ima rock my cdp Taxis tomorrow when i get my white/red XIIs and i'll wear the cdp Breds XI to get my SpaceJams on wednesday
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Thats awesome! What are you gonna wear to get the Infrared VIs inJanuary?

I didn't know where to post this. I wore my CDP XIs for the 3rd time last night to the bar. They still have the "new shoe" smell.
I get home and I'm bout to put them up and I look at the back and the "23" on the heel is peeling off in spots.(on the right shoe)
on the left shoe, the 23 is leaning. It looks like it melted and the numbers stared sliding because you can still see residue of where it was originaly placed. I'm so pissed!!-I can't send them back because I know they won't get me a new pair.
Anyone else have this happen? What can I do?
Quality was never a issue with me befor, but now, I see wht errbody is always doggin JB about quality and compairing OGs n retros

I've experienced the same thing but w/ the left shoe. You can try to sneaker care thread I know a few people share your problem

Originally Posted by Funkman

I didn't know where to post this. I wore my CDP XIs for the 3rd time last night to the bar. They still have the "new shoe" smell.
I get home and I'm bout to put them up and I look at the back and the "23" on the heel is peeling off in spots.(on the right shoe)
on the left shoe, the 23 is leaning. It looks like it melted and the numbers stared sliding because you can still see residue of where it was originaly placed. I'm so pissed!!-I can't send them back because I know they won't get me a new pair.
Anyone else have this happen? What can I do?
Quality was never a issue with me befor, but now, I see wht errbody is always doggin JB about quality and compairing OGs n retros
Same here. The 23 on the left shoe of my pair was starting to peel off right out of the box, before I had even worn them yet.
smh.gif

I sold the XII from this package last month on GOAT!

I can't believe I got an unexpectedly good amount for this 💩 that's almost 13 years old! 😲:emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

Good thing I never wore this 💩 after all!
IMG_5493.JPG
IMG_5494.JPG
IMG_5495.JPG
IMG_5496.JPG
IMG_5497.JPG

Back
Top Bottom