Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

haha took it back with this...personally, i think this was a great pack. glad i got both of mine for retail
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

Originally Posted by hoardinjordANZ

i want to trade the space jams for a pair of these xi's.. would i be ripping myself off?

hmmm i think the space jams have better quality.

the space jams from 2000 have better quality obviously. the 09 retros are the same crap as the cdp's but with yellowed soles.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I swear kids these days... (still wishing niketalk had a age requirement)
coolest-gravedigger-monster-truck-costume-8-39603.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear rayray has the funniest GIFs on NT....
laugh.gif

He kills me every time cuz . . . .

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I find it funny that the seller of that auction will not take pictures of the inside tag unless he receives full payment first.
laugh.gif
Who does that!?
roll.gif

i don't blame him to an extent. it gets redundant taking pics at numerous different angles for potential buyers who end up flaking on you that don'teven have the common consideration to say something like, "thanks for taking the time to take those pics but im going to pass for now" theres beennumerous times, i've taken pics to cater to potential buyers and then not get a single response back which is a complete waste of my time imo

^^ sorry to say, but youll be gravely disappointed sir.. lol cdp xi's are crap!! so much hassle to grab these, only to end up selling them before un-dsingthem outdoors. at least earned some money for the resell

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I find it funny that the seller of that auction will not take pictures of the inside tag unless he receives full payment first.
laugh.gif
Who does that!?
roll.gif

i don't blame him to an extent. it gets redundant taking pics at numerous different angles for potential buyers who end up flaking on you that don't even have the common consideration to say something like, "thanks for taking the time to take those pics but im going to pass for now" theres been numerous times, i've taken pics to cater to potential buyers and then not get a single response back which is a complete waste of my time imo

Yeah but as the seller it's your responsibility to market what you're selling. If someone asks to see pictures of the inside tag, as the seller, youshould accomodate that potential buyer..regardless if the person flakes or not...

It's not that hard to have stored pics on your computer to quickly upload and send to a person who may be interested..anything other than that is justplain ol' being lazy.

I liken this situation to that of a car salesman trying to sell a car to someone..of course he already knows that he will have people ask to test drive itbefore they buy it. It's a simple accomodation, somebody shouldn't have to pay you for the shoes if they can't see something on the shoes inquestion...plain and simple.
eyes.gif

these packs were real good to me
laugh.gif
i found the link on nike.com during the em 2 release and copped 23 packs to flip. that december was a lot of fun

i think ima rock my cdp Taxis tomorrow when i get my white/red XIIs and i'll wear the cdp Breds XI to get my SpaceJams on wednesday
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom