Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

whoa 300 pages...
eek.gif

^ whts good price to u? below retail is good price? or below 500 is a good price?
i got 12s sz9.5, 200 shipped. 11s sold already.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Lol I still haven't un-ds'ed mines yet
me either, i might wait like a year 4 real.

till folks forget about em, 11/12 gon be everywhere this summer.
laugh.gif

- I've worn my XI once and never wore them again since because it hurts.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Lol I still haven't un-ds'ed mines yet
me either, i might wait like a year 4 real.

till folks forget about em, 11/12 gon be everywhere this summer.

i haven't DS mine either... thinking to wear or not... they r too beautiful... dont wnt to make them dirty... sigh

I'm still looking for a sz 13 pack. I caught a Finishline restock, but they cancelled my order about 10 or so days later. Anyone know where I can get onefor reasonable price?

Wow I got three 3 packs from eastbay on release night 12/20/08 if u ain't snatch these yet u slippin 4 real. GR too...come on now.

I have this pack in my rotation as we speak.....both shoes are sick.....but the 11's were uncomfortable if they were'nt tied tightly.

Yeah, I noticed that the XI's were a bit narrow when not laced properly. I think it's cause your foot slides forward in the shoe when they aren'tlaced up.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

A CDP XI/XII pack for $479.99 DS.
I just went back and read all the posts where people said the reselling value would go down within a week.

You dug real hard my dude
laugh.gif

but anyway, you can't post live ebay auction's on here, against the rules, Just lookin out.

sneaker economics always states that a newer color of a model always makes da other models go up in price.

so CDP black and red XI up in price now is no surprise to me.

I find it funny that the seller of that auction will not take pictures of the inside tag unless he receives full payment first.
laugh.gif
Who does that!?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

A CDP XI/XII pack for $479.99 DS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-Jordan-Collezione-CDP-XI-XII-11-12-black-red-8_W0QQitemZ120466310457QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item1c0c5a0539

I just went back and read all the posts where people said the reselling value would go down within a week.

A lot of packs are sitting like those because of how high some sellers are trying to get.....he didn't sell a pack since oct. 1. the auctions in that szusually end lower than $330. I would know because I was trying to push that size out myself.. They aren't worth that price anymore. when they first droppedyeah, but with all the restocks everyone just about got a pack that wanted one and had the money for. btw FNL still restocks sometimes

Back
Top Bottom