Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Well, I was one of the many who ordered off of NDC on thursday. I ordered a 9.5(brother) and a 10(me). NDC had me thinking that I would get mine on saturday ormonday(next day air) and both get cancelled friday afternoon. I didn't have a ride to get to the mall at 4:30. So I call footlocker at newport mall(jerseycity) and this girl tells me to come down to 'get' my two packs. When I got there, she started saying that she didn't wanna risk her job and thatthe manager wouldn't let her do it. At this point I was thinking:

A: She wasn't gonna let me reserve it anyway.
B: She was holding them off for friends.

I leave footlocker thinking that I'm not gonna get the pack, until my grandfather offers to take me at 4:30. Obviously I accept and this time I choose togo to Champs(there are chairs in front of there and I didn't want him standing up or sitting on the floor). We get to the mall and we had to wait becausepeople were already upstairs already, even though Champs is on the ground floor. Well, we get to Champs, and 4 people are lined up. while 3 are sitting down.My brother was fifth, while I was sixth. Then about 10 other people are behind me. 5:30 comes and a group of 2 guys and 4 girls come. At 5:50, the store opensand the group rushes up front
mad.gif
. The whole group got pushed to the back,and one of the girls asked about a size 3 or something. They only had 4.5 lowest. They hand out papers with sizes on them and my brother gets the last 9.5(they only had 3) and I get the first 10. We cop and then we leave
pimp.gif
. If Iwould've wated until 8:00, then we would've been packless. IMO Both shoes fit true to size. Now i'll probably get some Cool Grey III's or someFlint XIII's and call it a year.

almost 90% of the time online account restock after a big release
pimp.gif
so isay watch for it come Monday mid-day (about 10am-2pm)
pimp.gif

waiting 7 hours for a wristband on friday in the rain and cold.... and this morning got to serramonte copped my sz.11 from FTL..came home satisfied

i went in to town and i guess hawaii got no packs yet and that sucks cause they can drop any day now so i dont think i will get these now.

pimp.gif
so isay watch for it come Monday mid-day (about 10am-2pm)
pimp.gif

Well, I was one of the many who ordered off of NDC on thursday. I ordered a 9.5(brother) and a 10(me). NDC had me thinking that I would get mine on saturday ormonday(next day air) and both get cancelled friday afternoon. I didn't have a ride to get to the mall at 4:30. So I call footlocker at newport mall(jerseycity) and this girl tells me to come down to 'get' my two packs. When I got there, she started saying that she didn't wanna risk her job and thatthe manager wouldn't let her do it. At this point I was thinking:

A: She wasn't gonna let me reserve it anyway.
B: She was holding them off for friends.

I leave footlocker thinking that I'm not gonna get the pack, until my grandfather offers to take me at 4:30. Obviously I accept and this time I choose togo to Champs(there are chairs in front of there and I didn't want him standing up or sitting on the floor). We get to the mall and we had to wait becausepeople were already upstairs already, even though Champs is on the ground floor. Well, we get to Champs, and 4 people are lined up. while 3 are sitting down.My brother was fifth, while I was sixth. Then about 10 other people are behind me. 5:30 comes and a group of 2 guys and 4 girls come. At 5:50, the store opensand the group rushes up front
mad.gif
. The whole group got pushed to the back,and one of the girls asked about a size 3 or something. They only had 4.5 lowest. They hand out papers with sizes on them and my brother gets the last 9.5(they only had 3) and I get the first 10. We cop and then we leave
pimp.gif
. If Iwould've wated until 8:00, then we would've been packless. IMO Both shoes fit true to size. Now i'll probably get some Cool Grey III's or someFlint XIII's and call it a year.

Drove 20 mins to Haywood Mall - But Im in Spartanburg. . Wasnt sure if my FA would have them so i just drove to Greenville @ 430am.
bout 20 people total between 3 shops : FA/FL/FNL .

So it wasnt bad, but the Guard was tripping on the dudes downstairs at FL bc they were acting up, he didnt say a word to those of us upstairs waiting atFinishline.

These XIs are sick,my first pair - Id buy some cool greys if they werent so old, dont want them falling apart - but I might swing by my mall bc he did get themand grab another pack.

Drove 20 mins to Haywood Mall - But Im in Spartanburg. . Wasnt sure if my FA would have them so i just drove to Greenville @ 430am.
bout 20 people total between 3 shops : FA/FL/FNL .

So it wasnt bad, but the Guard was tripping on the dudes downstairs at FL bc they were acting up, he didnt say a word to those of us upstairs waiting atFinishline.

These XIs are sick,my first pair - Id buy some cool greys if they werent so old, dont want them falling apart - but I might swing by my mall bc he did get themand grab another pack.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by austing03

Damn the packs going for $600 with hours left on ebay! I don't want them that bad....

Just like I thought. Dudes thought it was a joke when I said these would go for 600+. Christmas + XI/XII pack + hype + Limited = Crazy prices. Don't be surprised if you see 800+. Everyone else be on the look out for website restocks and call your local stores to see if there will be a restock.

Oh and I think Nike/JB was sleepin hard on this release. Think about everyone who wanted them but missed out on-line or in store and think about the people who needed a week or two to get their cash right? If I were JB I would have released a crap load of packs because they would have sold out regardless and it would have gave more fans a chance to snag them. Oh and it would have elimated resellers.

I bet if they would have really done the Dec 26 would have been a whole different story. People would have been broke but also others might have the Christmasmoney.

Originally Posted by jessicamichael

Damn the packs going for $600 with hours left on ebay! I don't want them that bad....

Just like I thought. Dudes thought it was a joke when I said these would go for 600+. Christmas + XI/XII pack + hype + Limited = Crazy prices. Don't be surprised if you see 800+. Everyone else be on the look out for website restocks and call your local stores to see if there will be a restock.

Oh and I think Nike/JB was sleepin hard on this release. Think about everyone who wanted them but missed out on-line or in store and think about the people who needed a week or two to get their cash right? If I were JB I would have released a crap load of packs because they would have sold out regardless and it would have gave more fans a chance to snag them. Oh and it would have elimated resellers.

I bet if they would have really done the Dec 26 would have been a whole different story. People would have been broke but also others might have the Christmas money.
Exactly. Just think how many people would have gotten their holiday bonuses, gift cards and Christmas gift money. They could have done majornumbers.

where is it selling for $600? the most i see is 500 with free shipping - buy it now fee 10% = $450- paypal fee- free shipping..

RKO,
We were both preaching these would be touching insane levels of hype people paying through the nose...
nobody believed us...

LOL...There will be a $800+ pair sold on ebay by the end of this weekend...I'll put money on that...once PYS and UTA sell out...you will see..
Someone is going to pay and pay dearly...and the funny part is come Monday Afternoon, FNL is going to do a small restock...

People are all human and human nature and the American consumerism is going to take over and like all major releases; Altitudes, 2001 retros, Wii, 360, peopleare going to drop major coin to make sure the 25th they are celebrating our Lord and Saviors birthday while rocking the
pimp.gif
LoL

Originally Posted by edunpeal

pimp.gif
so i say watch for it come Monday mid-day (about 10am-2pm)
pimp.gif

That's my last hope man. They're gone in NYC.

This pack pretty much signifies my retirement from JB, unless I can find some true blue 3's. Might even be able to rock these soon the way the weather hasbeen lately. Pretty happy overall.

Man, all the F_n stores around my way wanted to open up 4hrs before they was posed to and the one store sold there's Thursday. My connect's storecancelled the order the week of so I got screwed! Guess I'm def done w/ JB. I bet the Eggplant Foam release won't be like this. Thirsty a_ Christmasshoppers FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Litflynt

RKO,
We were both preaching these would be touching insane levels of hype people paying through the nose...
nobody believed us...

LOL...There will be a $800+ pair sold on ebay by the end of this weekend...I'll put money on that...once PYS and UTA sell out...you will see..
Someone is going to pay and pay dearly...and the funny part is come Monday Afternoon, FNL is going to do a small restock...

People are all human and human nature and the American consumerism is going to take over and like all major releases; Altitudes, 2001 retros, Wii, 360, people are going to drop major coin to make sure the 25th they are celebrating our Lord and Saviors birthday while rocking the
pimp.gif
LoL

What are the odds we see a pair go for $1000? I would say there is a 20% chance. If the 6/17 can go for 400-550 then I'm sure these can almost double thosenumbers.

Man, all the F_n stores around my way wanted to open up 4hrs before they was posed to and the one store sold there's Thursday. My connect's storecancelled the order the week of so I got screwed! Guess I'm def done w/ JB. I bet the Eggplant Foam release won't be like this. Thirsty a_ Christmasshoppers FTL
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom