Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by austing03

Damn the packs going for $600 with hours left on ebay! I don't want them that bad....

Just like I thought. Dudes thought it was a joke when I said these would go for 600+. Christmas + XI/XII pack + hype + Limited = Crazy prices. Don't be surprised if you see 800+. Everyone else be on the look out for website restocks and call your local stores to see if there will be a restock.

Oh and I think Nike/JB was sleepin hard on this release. Think about everyone who wanted them but missed out on-line or in store and think about the people who needed a week or two to get their cash right? If I were JB I would have released a crap load of packs because they would have sold out regardless and it would have gave more fans a chance to snag them. Oh and it would have elimated resellers.
RKO,
We were both preaching these would be touching insane levels of hype people paying through the nose...
nobody believed us...

LOL...There will be a $800+ pair sold on ebay by the end of this weekend...I'll put money on that...once PYS and UTA sell out...you will see..
Someone is going to pay and pay dearly...and the funny part is come Monday Afternoon, FNL is going to do a small restock...

People are all human and human nature and the American consumerism is going to take over and like all major releases; Altitudes, 2001 retros, Wii, 360, people are going to drop major coin to make sure the 25th they are celebrating our Lord and Saviors birthday while rocking the
pimp.gif
LoL

What are the odds we see a pair go for $1000? I would say there is a 20% chance. If the 6/17 can go for 400-550 then I'm sure these can almost double those numbers.

I think there is a psychological barrier to the $1000 bid...
There might be a chance, but it would be an auction where the seller is guaranteeing Christmas Eve Delievery you know...

Otherwise, I think $700-$800 is here to stay till the 27th, once everyone who wants their packs gets them, the bay will be flooded with packs and splitpacks...
Theres only one way to know for sure and that is watching them auction pages...
part of me feels sorry for these folks overpaying, but supply and demand is a b**ch

Man, I hate hearing about how easy it was for a lot of you guys! In the SF/Bay Area....not so much. I've been up since 9pm, starting w/ Eastbay andFinishline, and here i am after caos at the mall and then missing my pair by one guy in front of me at another location. 14 hrs. later, still no pack. I'mlacing my Grapes right now and I'm about to shoot some hoops in them 'cause I'm done w/ Js! I'm done w/ lines, done w/ keeping them DS, justdone with the whole thing. I'm so frustrated right now.

Got Mine a little while ago, had to do some searching..First pair of XIs and they're not up to par like I thought they would be. Maybe in a diffcolorway..XIIs are my fave and I'm loving the Taxis
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Phillmob8

i ordered my pair at liek 1210am on FNL.com

it went through to confirmation but no e-mail

anyone knoe if i have a good chance on coppin or was it a faulty glitch with the website?

thanks for the help and info
yo.. what sz? 12:10am EST or PST?

it was straight madness at the mall I got my pack from...I got there at like 430 and there were like 20 people in front of me and they opened the other malldoors before the one I was at so by the time the door opened everyone just bumrushed through and took off running...the FNL manager already had like 10 peoplein the store when everyone ran up then after that she came to the gate yelling out names from a list after that the 'non-VIP' folks got there chanceand I was fortunate enough to be in that number...there was almost a fight cuz some dude was whining about he got skipped blah blah blah...congrats to all theTRUE Jordan collectors/enthusiasts who were able to cop!

i'm blown away by my experience getting this pack...it all begins thursday with the NDC frenzy where they sold the pairs 2 days too early because they were"hacked" or whatever the case was...then receive the email of cancellation ..at this point i'm like %&*ed....this sucks...but I'm stillhopeful that I can snag a pair online last night at midnight...and.....i probably could have, but I got greedy and spent like 2 minutes looking for a freeshipping code...I was able to get as far as the confirmation screen on footaction.com, eastbay, and finishline.com.... but by the time the sites were straightand functional, i got the message that they were sold out, even called the customer service at footaction, didn't get thru to them for like 40 minutes(this was at like 1:30 am by the time i got through) and he's telling me that they sold out of all sizes by 12:30...which i guess means eastbay/footlockerand champs as well since each use the same online warehouse I believe...anyway....at this point i'm flippin out...and i was tempted to stay up and wait forNDC to post them, but then i'm thinkin, what if i stay up till 4 or 5 am and the same sh*t happens and i'm ***'d out....so i go to sleep....Icalled around the area (central hartford CT area) and they were tellin me that at westfarms ppl were parked outside at 3 am and burst thru the doors at 6 whenthey opened, they sold out shortly after that....they might have had a size 8 left....(who wears a size 8 anyway....unless your @#* is still growing in whichcase you're buying kicks you won't be able to wear for more than 6 months)....so i continued to call around, called footlocker in manchester, thatstore is pretty beat these days, they didn't even get a shipment lol....felt bad for them there....anyway, dude's like, try eblens....so i'm like#$($* it @%# not...called them up, sure enough they had one pair in my size - 10 left...he wouldn't hold them, but since i live rull close, I went down andscooped them up....I'm in awe right now...i don't know what anyones talking about, quality seems fine...

and with that, i'm semi retired from buying J's again...I really only bother if it's a retro I really like, like the X steels or almost any retroIII or IV....

anyway, that's my story...I'm blow away...I copped a pair of size 10 at noon on release day...never thought this would happen!!!!!

Queens Center Mall was a mess, people went there since Friday 9pm...........I won't be there anymore.......Manhattan 34st or 42nd st are much better!!

Is any spots in Manhattan still having them?

Good luck everyone, and good night..............

Originally Posted by siramazing

i got my hands on 5 last week and 5 today at king of prussia. Im keeping 2 for me and giving 8 away to family as x mas gifts. The malls around me still have them in stock

Damn looks like KOP had a lot.

Originally Posted by De La Sole

Man, I hate hearing about how easy it was for a lot of you guys! In the SF/Bay Area....not so much. I've been up since 9pm, starting w/ Eastbay and Finishline, and here i am after caos at the mall and then missing my pair by one guy in front of me at another location. 14 hrs. later, still no pack. I'm lacing my Grapes right now and I'm about to shoot some hoops in them 'cause I'm done w/ Js! I'm done w/ lines, done w/ keeping them DS, just done with the whole thing. I'm so frustrated right now.

dang dude that sucks...FNL.com always has restocks on Mondays, keep trying man somethin' will come through for you..

Originally Posted by Cluex

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by edunpeal

notoriusWES wrote:
Niketown SF

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

popos to the rescue
laugh.gif
I mean Ive been in the game since 96 and seriously this is pathetic over some jays??
i thought this kinda !$!% would happen more often, with these stories i'm reading. Plus i can't tell from audio what they're saying really

i was
eek.gif
roll.gif
when that sweet and sour mf'er starts throws punches at home girl in the white

is this on youtube? if so can someone post the link? i am using my g1 because my job blocked youtube
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All I can do is laugh right now. Laughing makes the pain easier. What is up with JB altering the shape of the patent leather on XIs? The OGs were thick. Theretros were thinner but still relatively close. These...
smh.gif
Jesus H. Christ. Someone...please...explain to me why the patent leather is so damn thin on theseAND the patent leather toe is so small?

As far as I'm concerned, these are XIs with down syndrome. I usually try to stay positive about stuff like this but geez. What were they thinking?

The XIIs BLOW the XIs away on this pack. I'm sure I'll be looking to replace these XIs soon with XIIs. It's THAT bad IMO. I was hype for thisrelease. I just went downstairs to the mirror...put on the Taxis...had the biggest grin on my face. I had happy with all angles. It took me back to how Imissed out on these in middle school. Elated.

Then...I switch to the XIs. I turned my head sideways. I turned completely around. No angle could save these.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I guess man. XIs used to be my favoriteshoe. I'd rather have Concord 6 Rings than these XIs. Dead serious...

Got mines 24 hours no sleep, didn't wait for too long, it was well worth it, now I gotta work for 8 hours though
tired.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

footlocker at northwood shopping center (Footlocker, Baltimore, MD) has a few sizes... I saw 10.5 & 11... call before going tho.

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

someone put me on some game... I need a phone number and a size 12. I looked everywhere in Texas.

definately nothing in austin and in waco.
mad.gif

Dallas is wiped clean suck for heads here but I'm smarter. Got my pack 2 weeks early . LOL

interesting night for me...waited in the car since 2 until i saw the first people get in line at about 330, luckily none of them got my size, copped the onlysize 12 at FL at the blvd. I was 3rd in line, but the 5th guy didnt even get his size and several others. The store opened at 7 and employees came in andscooped the only 8, 10, and 11.5 SMH. Dudes waited since 4 and left empty handed, hope they got their pairs elsewhere. Met some cool ppl out there though

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Just got back from the mall and had no problem getting 2 pairs, Champs actually had people out in the mall recruiting people to buy them. Im talking about walking around with no uniform asking people if they wanted to buy the new Jordan package and then take you to the store.
what mall was this in?

Back
Top Bottom