Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

just ordered mine.......can't wait...
happy.gif

Who has problem processing the payment ?!
I was able to add it into cart but it doesn't let me pay .....
My size is still there hope it won't be gone fast...

aight.......i dont see why it wouldnt though
and i ordered from ndc before...it should go through
if it don't it's whatever.....ill just cop other stuff with my 350

it wouldn't let me buy an 8
frown.gif

Edit: had to get a 7.5... We'll see how they fit. I have an 8 in the 2001's and they fit fine....

i just called nike.com even the sales rep was suprised that they were selling them. he said he couldnt find a way to order them..it's showing in his screenthat it's not vailable till 20th..i told them i have the screen in front of me but they dont have the same screen...i couldnt order it online cuz it keepsfreezing

i just called nike.com even the sales rep was suprised that they were selling them. he said he couldnt find a way to order them..it's showing in his screenthat it's not vailable till 20th..i told them i have the screen in front of me but they dont have the same screen...i couldnt order it online cuz it keepsfreezing

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

Your a b*tch OP....
23 Pairs?!?! Are you effing joking?
Selfish bastard

yo at least he shared the link.. he could have bought 50 pairs and im not going to be mad. you do what you gota do and he dint have to share the link with usbut he did.
bless that man

If someone messed up over there, I don't see how they could get out of this. My bank statement shows the payment was made so I'd BETTER get this pack.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Your a b*tch OP....
Selfish bastard

yo at least he shared the link.. he could have bought 50 pairs and im not going to be mad. you do what you gota do and he dint have to share the link with us but he did.
bless that man
word, god bless, consider those 23 pairs of karma balanced with what you did for the community.
pimp.gif

I was able to get a confirmation for my size 13! I have another pack on hold just in case though! Thanks for the info!

I was able to get a confirmation for my size 13! I have another pack on hold just in case though! Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Your a b*tch OP....
Selfish bastard

yo at least he shared the link.. he could have bought 50 pairs and im not going to be mad. you do what you gota do and he dint have to share the link with us but he did.
bless that man

AMEN...
pimp.gif

wait a minute... so these nearly sold out in an hour online????

damn, i was one of those "dont worry people, everyone will get their packs" preachers but after seeing the mad rush today im starting to think thesewon't be as easy for everyone to cop as i though...

Originally Posted by loxley4life

he gets his 23 pairs.. more than 100 of us Niketalkers get at least 1 pair.. i'm still happy.

Just called customer service and I was told there's a 50-50 chance the orders could get cancelled. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom