Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

was on the bus line coming home from work and checkin my iphone...so glad i found this..immediately called my friend to get my pair.
Originally Posted by gescobe

if they do cancel, they should at least let us know by tomorrow afternoon so we can make other plans........
definitely

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Just called customer service and I was told there's a 50-50 chance the orders could get cancelled. Oh well.
I was curious also and called customer service and they were saying that all the orders that were placed are going to be canceled. She is definite about this because they know that it was not Nike's fault for releasing the shoes this early. She told me to still wait for the 20th and that they will be available for purchase. I asked if she was for sure and her answer was that they have been getting a lot of calls about the pack and that they are going to go through all of the automated confirmations and cancel them (that would be crazy). I hope she's right for the people who got their pack, but also hope that she's wrong for the lucky ones to get it.
smh @ nike/JB

If it does get cancelled then you all are being played. this is the nike hype machine in FULL effect

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

they trying to make u feel better cause you missed out
laugh.gif

thats money in the bank,they aint canceling.

im pretty sure this happened before and they didnt cancel any.
Hope you're right

Originally Posted by Cloud

Just called customer service and I was told there's a 50-50 chance the orders could get cancelled. Oh well.
I was curious also and called customer service and they were saying that all the orders that were placed are going to be canceled. She is definite about this because they know that it was not Nike's fault for releasing the shoes this early. She told me to still wait for the 20th and that they will be available for purchase. I asked if she was for sure and her answer was that they have been getting a lot of calls about the pack and that they are going to go through all of the automated confirmations and cancel them (that would be crazy). I hope she's right for the people who got their pack, but also hope that she's wrong for the lucky ones to get it.
smh @ nike/JB

If it does get cancelled then you all are being played. this is the nike hype machine in FULL effect

Even if they do cancel....how are we being played????

i wonder if they don't cancel, will they restock for the real release on the 20th? any ideas on this?

Its confirmed.. NIKE will cancel all orders.. Call 800# and find out for yourself if you dont believe me

Money is out of my account. Should be good everyone that got yours. This did happen on NDC before and they did not cancel

just copped my pair from the Expressions around my way... and after everyone was complaining non sop about quality I was curious to see these in person.

I love my pairs. The XI is real nice, i like the fact that its stiff around the ankle. The jumpman doesnt bother me at all and the amount of patent is the sameas my '01 Breds. The taxis are crisp also..

Overall real nice pack and good luck to everybody on sat...im tryin to scoop my second pack...anyone on te fence should def. cop

If anyone is going to the Greenland or Oregon Employee store for this release please PM me I have a question.

whoa....lol....oh well il just order again tommorow night lol

*hopes for 25 dollar off card from nike cause of cancels*

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by Cloud

smh @ nike/JB

Even if they do cancel....how are we being played????

Because i don't think the release lives up to this hype (sadly. although it could've)

Furthermore, shouldn't they have more than enough to compensate this "leaked" release (which despite being ON THE LOW still sold out in less thana half hour) to still be able to sell more on RD? I mean cmon, what are they doing? that should be a given (and they probably do). why can't they just givepeople what they want and meet demand? with this kind of demand thats a simple task and good business practice

My spot is having a midnight release and i called to make sure everything was a go, and they said they are gonna be charging 350+ tax. Good thing i found outbefore i stood in line for hrs and then had to give up another 50 or so dollars.

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

just copped my pair from the Expressions around my way... and after everyone was complaining non sop about quality I was curious to see these in person.

I love my pairs. The XI is real nice, i like the fact that its stiff around the ankle. The jumpman doesnt bother me at all and the amount of patent is the same as my '01 Breds. The taxis are crisp also..

Overall real nice pack and good luck to everybody on sat...im tryin to scoop my second pack...anyone on te fence should def. cop
you got comparison pics? from all the pics i've seen i've not seen the CDP 11s PL match the 01's at all

now its really off ndc...maybe they will be cancelled bc i doubt the huge sizes really sold out that quick.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Its confirmed.. NIKE will cancel all orders.. Call 800# and find out for yourself if you dont believe me

pssshh, i seen NDC screw up alot worse and still honor orders.....
grin.gif

LOL @ dudes thinking Nike will cancel orders....this has been done 10000x times.

Nike don't care, they sold their pairs already you think they want to give all that money back?
laugh.gif

took my funds from debt account. i'm not sure if they can take your money and then not ship it.. thats going to piss people off if money is tight..

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LOL @ dudes thinking Nike will cancel orders....this has been done 10000x times.

Nike don't care, they sold their pairs already you think they want to give all that money back?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom