Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

ii Flash ii,

I know the feeling...Where did you check already for that 4.5? I'll see if I can hit up some connects that might have it in stock if anything.

I was able to pickup a size 10 yesterday, over retail but it's coo now. I paid like $450 my boy paid something like $470 he was feening but Icoulden't say different. Now I have to see how to get off this 8.5 Thinking I should keep em' for my lil nefew till he gets a lil older.

For those of you that bought from beastbay, it might be worth calling in just to confirm your cc information. I did that yesterday and they shipped outimmediately today. They said they were backed up due to the holidays and were taking forever to get a hold of people that ordered these packs...just lettingya'all know.

just called fnl about my friday night order and the rep told me that order has been completed and waiting for carrier for shipping. didn't think i'dget my pair. hope all who ordered get their pair!

Almost got through to the confirmation page on FNL, but my damn iPhone closed the browser. I'm hating my iPhone! Anyways, if anyone can hook it up with a10.5 please hit me up. I would definitely appreciate it.

smh at almost letting my girl get me those sz 12's off of osneaker for 5 bills. hopefully fnl comes through, but if not, oh well. it's only shoes...

Originally Posted by sideshow20

So did the people who missed out got theres? are did the reseller's beat em to it again.?
i missed out. hopefully i got mine i called finishline and the rep said it looked like I was about %80 in the clear. so lets see i really i hope iget it. Cuz if not i wasted my 6 hours of my life camping outside a mall.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by c4

SMH at myself for wasting 3 days of my life running around trying to get a pack.
Congrats to those who got their pairs...I'm done, I give up.
I'm starting to feel the same way man. This has consumed my every thought for the last 3 days and I am exhausted from it. I have never had problems getting J's before. I even got some Eminems last week. This is the most disappointing Jordan experience I have ever known in 13 years of collecting.
whats crazy is i got a pair sat morning...half size too small and i've still spent the last three days on the internet ALL freaking DAY!!!!!

im still on the hunt. this release was wack, my mall said management won't allow anyone to form a line or even be on the premises until 7 when the mallopens, yet when we get there at like 6:30 we find out that there has been a line since 5!!!!! on the grounds of the mall!

luckily my boy was waiting in line outside and i was checking on the status of sizes. Dude was lieing to ppl in line saying only a few sizes were left. i waslike almost last in line got in there at like 7:30, had like 8 packs left.

i bet they had about 40 packs.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

ii Flash ii,

I know the feeling...Where did you check already for that 4.5? I'll see if I can hit up some connects that might have it in stock if anything.

I checked mrytle, knickerbocker, some stores in graham...called like 15 footlocker, 10 finishlines, 5 modells, 5 mom and pop stores in the city... No luck
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Man I have been refreshing all morning. I am at work though and actually had to step away to work. Come back and everyone copped off FNL. ..........
^^^^You too????
frown.gif

WOW I read that a grip load of people copped 11.5s on the restock. Hopefully that means that the 11.5 that I ordered Friday is a go.

Never had this happen before, Eastbay called and asked where I wanted my shoes shipped to? And also if I was getting the 1 pack or 2? I only ordered 1 size11.5. anyway they shipped out this morning on 2 day so should be getting them on Wens. Good luck to the rest of you. I still think these will show up downthe road like the 6/17 pack and the Allstar 23's. Definatley going to wear th eheck out of the 11's and keep my 2 pair of 01's DS.

after seeing how many pairs people copped off restock on FNL..... MOST RESELLERS ARE ON NIKETALK!!!! NO SURPRISE
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

finishline restock comes from local store inventory that is late to update ....because as we all know all local finishline are sold out your restock order will be canceled its happened to me on all the hot jordans-------------you will see!!!!!!!!!!!!

See I'm worried about that. Because I know Finish Line will take orders from their stores. So this happens to you alot or you just hating?
I remember this happening to me twice and I've never ordered from FNL since. Your order is pretty much shopped around to different storesuntil they find a match and if they don't then you're out of luck
tired.gif

Missed out in Houston on my pack.... Hoping to cop in L.A. or Vegas this week... Flying out today...
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Missed out in Houston on my pack.... Hoping to cop in L.A. or Vegas this week... Flying out today...

Back
Top Bottom