Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

damn i quit NT if this is the $#+* that goes on...28 pairs, 15 pairs? seriously? $#+* has gone wack....i mean give some others a chance. granted i copped 3 pack but none going to be resold, im copping for my own collection and yes im wearing them and putting one on ice, but anymore would be overkill i think. i wouldnt say anything about 5 packs, but freaking almost a fsr just to resell is just shameless. i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at the same time, why the hell get on here then? just so you can resell? shameless, just go back to ebay and trust me if you are so confident about the 15-28 packs that you guys have for resell just post them there and get away from NT. ruining the culture here. oh unless you are posting here because you are afraid to see the cc bill that will come and the thousands of dollars you have to fork up.

all of a sudden "sneakerheads" pop out of the woodworks then i see the newly created accounts or low post count...i rather goto iss at this point.

Pshh....

I paid cash for dem 28 packs homie...

016158e6969ce95b25d083dd0ce119c7dca4ccd.pjpg

I am sure you WANT a
eek.gif
emotion. But you deserve
indifferent.gif
for sure, clown.

damn i quit NT if this is the $#+* that goes on...28 pairs, 15 pairs? seriously? $#+* has gone wack....i mean give some others a chance. granted i copped 3 pack but none going to be resold, im copping for my own collection and yes im wearing them and putting one on ice, but anymore would be overkill i think. i wouldnt say anything about 5 packs, but freaking almost a fsr just to resell is just shameless. i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at the same time, why the hell get on here then? just so you can resell? shameless, just go back to ebay and trust me if you are so confident about the 15-28 packs that you guys have for resell just post them there and get away from NT. ruining the culture here. oh unless you are posting here because you are afraid to see the cc bill that will come and the thousands of dollars you have to fork up.

all of a sudden "sneakerheads" pop out of the woodworks then i see the newly created accounts or low post count...i rather goto iss at this point.

Pshh....

016158e6969ce95b25d083dd0ce119c7dca4ccd.pjpg

YO TAG THE PIC OR ****....THAT COULD BE ANYBODY'S RANDOM MONEY PIC

So he took out his college fund to post a pic on NikeTalk??!! some of you young guys are a joke really. I could google a picture of money too

Originally Posted by AC IS ART

NT has become nothing but a reseller's paradise...
That is the truth man. Its like resellers are coming on here to judge the market demand then bending us over on ebay. Still searchin for my11.5.......
frown.gif

Yea..I think these packs have resellers in reseller heaven, and has me that needs 1 pack in hell.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MrChery

ha all ya need to stop frontin, most sneaker heads are resellers, u just mad doggy thats all

According to you...

I got my pair not mad at all, its a shame though that everyone wasn't able to cop. These were mass released shoes...

For all yall doubting that FNL fulfills orders from theirs....if your pack makes it to you take a look at the receipt and see where it comes from.

Originally Posted by marley

That is the truth man. Its like resellers are coming on here to judge the market demand then bending us over on ebay. Still searchin for my 11.5.......
frown.gif
Yeah you can tell by the post counts. But everything starts and ends with the consumer. When we stop paying these crazy high prices and force themto go down (pause). They wont have a choice. Leave these dudes with their FSR's until they lower the prices.

OK guys...

Ive held back on saying anything....but I must speak. Everything that I bought was sold BEFORE the release date and many of them WERE to NT'ers...

I didnt just go and buy 28 packs and HOPE and PRAY I could Sell them. They were purchased to HELP OUT those that could not get them. All imma say.

Dude me and you spoke. My thing was, why post the money. You didn't have anything to prove. That was od to me because you did what you did and posted yourkicks so who could really doubt you?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Pshh....

Dude there was no need to post this pic. Its just keeping an on going war going. We know you have the money. Dudes are questioning why take advantage of your fellow shoe heads. I mean extra cash is nice but ya'll dudes went crazy with this.

OK guys...

Ive held back on saying anything....but I must speak. Everything that I bought was sold BEFORE the release date and many of them WERE to NT'ers...

I didnt just go and buy 28 packs and HOPE and PRAY I could Sell them. They were purchased to HELP OUT those that could not get them. All imma say.

That is the truth man. Its like resellers are coming on here to judge the market demand then bending us over on ebay. Still searchin for my 11.5.......
frown.gif
Then don't let them judge the market. I hate resellers as much as the next guy but so many posts are "oooh these shoes are fresh","ooooh these are so dope" etc. etc. just building up the hype. 5 or 6 years ago it was the same thing. People with extra money who originallywanted one pack are going to get thirsty and think "NT loves the sneaks, i've never even resold in my life, but i think i'll start"

i just got phone call from FNL to verified my cc billing address

I also spoke to agency of FNL, my order going trough and they said my order will not be canceled

Im happy now
wink.gif

Called FNL and the lady said they are fulfilling orders from stores not warehouses. ANd i asked if it would get canceld cz it was all sold out and they saidsome stores has to allocate it on the side for ONLINE orders.. So basically a 50/50 chance

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

For all yall doubting that FNL fulfills orders from theirs....if your pack makes it to you take a look at the receipt and see where it comes from.

^^^ True Story.... I used to work for FL 3 years ago.....
ohwell.gif
They dowhats called a "Send Sale"., actually a "send sale" is for store to store transfer, but it follows the same principle.. They ship directlyfrom the store to the customer IF the warehouse is out of stock AND they can verify availability at a retail store...

nerd.gif
mad.gif
Still lookin for that 11, 11.5 or a 12!
mad.gif
nerd.gif

I feel you dude. I have seen like 3 or 4 dudes that said something about needing a 13 but then I saw dude who already had a bunch to resale pretty much snatched them up. JB needs to GR these releases or people need to stop buying from these dudes. This release was hype for me. Christmas time. Dudes happy. Then bam resellers attck and this release has hit a hard 180.

Oh and dude 3 packs? Come on man!
Good point. I got 2 packs myself. I feel bad for the other guy looking for a size 12. And I'm not a reseller. I wouldn't knock people withlow post count , everyone started at ZERO.

Unless you live in Indy, no need to get mad at homie for copping however many pairs he got.

The Finish Line warehouse is in Indy right? Hmmmmmmmm

I'm just saying lol

frown.gif
Yeah you can tell by the post counts. But everything starts and ends with the consumer. When we stop paying these crazy high prices and force them to go down (pause). They wont have a choice. Leave these dudes with their FSR's until they lower the prices.

OK guys...

Dude me and you spoke. My thing was, why post the money. You didn't have anything to prove. That was od to me because you did what you did and posted your kicks so who could really doubt you?

I feel you...pic may have been od. I agree. You get caught up in NT sometimes...

I'll edit my post.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

its okay for you to cop 3 packs? it should be 1 per person and let everyone have a chance at getting one then if any left you can get more. you getting 3 packs is just as bad as resellers even though u dont plan to resell it takes 2 packs away from 2 people that wanted them....

I agree...I can see from a collector standpoint getting 2 pair, but %$% do cats need w/3 pairs of shoes?? Are cats that hard on kicks that they are beating them up like that?

I honestly don't see any rationale of buying three pairs of sneakers...especially during the 1st week of release date. I can understand running across a pair of sneakers months or even a year later that you've owned since release date & you want a fresh pair.

If anyone can shed light on the purpose of buying more than 2 pair, I'd love to hear it.
i hear what you guys are saying but like i said, i aint reselling and unlike those who are crying or coming at me now you guys decided to be lazyand wait online or not go wait in line early enough, i was outside in the cold from 9pm once eastbay hit the fan along with other heads who wanted to securetheir pack, i drove around to multiple spots and i had to wait in line for each pack i got (bc it was limited to one pack per person, so maybe next time youshould try harder bc i was focused unlike you), so it wasnt easy staying up all night in the cold from 9pm to 6am in 30 degree weather and then back in line 2more times just to cop...unlike others who were there to resell, i copped for myself. so dont come out on me now. i got one pack to ball in, one for casualwear and one on ice. so dont sit there and cry because you guys are wishing and hoping for restock online when you could have gotten in line like everyoneelse.

you dont see the rationale of buying three pairs? i just did. unlike some, i ball in my kicks and i wear them casually, i dont wear my casual kicks for ballin.so there is the rationale. i got 3 pairs of all my favorites shoes, i.e. the 7, and 5, and even the playoff 8s, now i got these 11s and 12 taxis (which are myfav 12s), so there is my purpose. so instead of looking down on me, who is keeping for my own collection, why dont you question the resellers who have 15-28pairs over my 3. #+*++%*

^ WHAT MY BRO SAID IS CORRECT...I SAID THIS PREVIOUSLY TOO...ALL WE SOLD WAS SOLD BEFORE THE RD....

MOST OF THE INFORMATION OF THE RESELL PRICE COMES RIGHT HERE FROM YOU NT'ERS THAT HYPE UP EVERYTHING SO THAT THERE WILL BE A MARKET FOR RESELLERS.

THIS IS A GAME.......AND WE PLAY IT WELL AND WE PLAY IT TO WIN...YOU ALL JUST HELP US OUT....

( BE MAD ALL U WANT)

FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS SOMETHIN TO SAY ABOUT MY TV.......HONESTLY WHO HAS A DECENT TV IN A ROOM THEY DON'T SIT IN.......MY FRONT ROOM IN THE CASE........

AL-D!!!!!!!!!

NO NEED FOR A TAGGED PIC OF URE CASH.....

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Unless you live in Indy, no need to get mad at homie for copping however many pairs he got.

The Finish Line warehouse is in Indy right? Hmmmmmmmm

I'm just saying lol
Sure is...

Let's see...I'm currently bidding on 13 packs on eBay....i only want one, and I'm 100% sure I wont get it any time soon.

im kinda mad =( the numbering 23 on the back of my right pair 11's are kinda off...its not right in the middle. GAY! does anyone else have this mess up?

I received a cancellation email from eastbay then I received a call to verify my information. I'm guessing my order didn't get cancelled and I'mreceiving my pairs. What is going on with Eastbay?

Back
Top Bottom