Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I just checked my email after reading the last finishline comment. I have a tracking number from the monday restock!! Yes Hope you all get yours. I justwanted one pack to wear.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

this always comes up,, this whole thing about resellers and people that didnt get there pair being mad,, i cant knock anyones hustle if u got the time to be running around n getting 8- 14 packs and u got the time to flip them,its watever ur making ur money there isnt anything anybody can do,, but wen people come on this board and load up the pics or be like oohh i just copped 40 packs,,like why do that???? u sound so corny and plus u just lookin for people to be mad at especially those guys that werent able to get there pair, to all the resell masters out there get ur packs or pairs flip them n keep it moving ,no need for pics or post about all the pairs u got .

QFT

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i just brought out a stores full size run.

i believe there id going to be a restock

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
get money fam.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

I don't understand why people copped multiple packs. My 2001 Black/Red XIs still look good but they are old. Plus I wanted the Taxis very bad so I copped 1 Pack. If people take care of their shoes then they wouldn't have to worry about putting some on ice to rock later.
yeah i like ur point.... wish i could more than one pac ... but guess what u are right .. shoes can last depending on hw u tke cre of them andhow u put em on rotation....
but since there are that many pair coming out i like... i guess in 2 3 months ill get my other pack for close to retail ds or nds .... m not worried .....
don't believe the hype.... i was able to get my dmp for $430.00 DS.... u got to know ur way around ebay try LOCALLY with peeps that have less feedbac..less feedback = less bids but no guarentie on seller...
frown.gif

FYI: Just got my shipping tracking number for the Monday re-stock and it was shipped out today!!!! Totally thought I was gonna get a cancellation notice but ididn't!

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
get money fam.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

thats why i am saying

its a good thing i missed out on the eminems and the black/red 23's

i just now want to flip

once i sell alot of what i own i am going overboard with reselling

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
get money fam.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

thats why i am saying

i just now want to flip

better unload those quick because when the hype goes down so are the prices
tired.gif

i'm
happy.gif
cause i just received my fnl shipment confirmation formy 2 cdp 11/12 packs in sz 11.5 from this past monday morning's restock. i'm glad i didn't have to pay reseller's prices
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

I just checked my email after reading the last finishline comment. I have a tracking number from the monday restock!! Yes Hope you all get yours. I just wanted one pack to wear.

how the hell did you get yo tracking number before me? i copped 2nd wave on friday night
mad.gif

I've been on Niketalk since 2001 and I rarely post and but I've definitely seen changes on the hobby and this board. Resellers wasn't that big of adeal back then (could you believe that the '01 retro XI where available on Eastbay.com for about a week before it sold out) but now it's obviously amajor business. I personally don't mind it and don't mind the pictures people post of their 20+ pair (I actually think it's actually pretty cool).However at the same time if you are a reseller posting those pictures it's only natural to expect some negative comments as you are posting on a boardwhere people really wanted and tried hard to get these shoes and missed out. Also most resellers have connections or little tricks in order to gain access tothe 20+ pair they got, and unfortunately sometimes when a product is popular or rare or both it's every man for himself. That's just my opinion and Ihope everyone who really wanted them gets their pair.

Originally Posted by daglove20

I've been on Niketalk since 2001 and I rarely post and but I've definitely seen changes on the hobby and this board. Resellers wasn't that big of a deal back then (could you believe that the '01 retro XI where available on Eastbay.com for about a week before it sold out) but now it's obviously a major business. I personally don't mind it and don't mind the pictures people post of their 20+ pair (I actually think it's actually pretty cool). However at the same time if you are a reseller posting those pictures it's only natural to expect some negative comments as you are posting on a board where people really wanted and tried hard to get these shoes and missed out. Also most resellers have connections or little tricks in order to gain access to the 20+ pair they got, and unfortunately sometimes when a product is popular or rare or both it's every man for himself. That's just my opinion and I hope everyone who really wanted them gets their pair.
I remeber infrared Vi's being available all day on RD back in the day. those days are long gone!

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

i'm
happy.gif
cause i just received my fnl shipment confirmation for my 2 cdp 11/12 packs in sz 11.5 from this past monday morning's restock. i'm glad i didn't have to pay reseller's prices
wink.gif

what time did you place your order on monday?

mad.gif
wwttfff i ordered 2nd wave friday night also, and i aint recieve a damnthing except a order conf and stupid as$ saving offers like everyday that piss me off when i see them cuz i think its a shipping conf.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

anyone else didn't receive there package from fedex? shoot these guys are slacking big time.

NDC uses fedex i should of been more specific. because of the weather my shipments been delayed 4 days... terrible.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
get money fam.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

thats why i am saying

i just now want to flip

But I see you always hating on Poofy for the same thing.
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
get money fam.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

thats why i am saying

i just now want to flip

Dude. . . your the one telling people not to buy from resellers. . ."There are plenty to go around". . . .yada yada yada - now you want to resell?

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
get money fam.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

thats why i am saying

i just now want to flip

Dude. . . your the one telling people not to buy from resellers. . ."There are plenty to go around". . . .yada yada yada - now you want to resell?

right
there are more then niketalkers out there
roll.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
get money fam.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

thats why i am saying

i just now want to flip

better unload those quick because when the hype goes down so are the prices