Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

I ordered from fnl on monday, and i just now received a confirmation e-mail from them stating one of my packages has been shipped, but on fnl.com it still saysmy orders is processing and they put the money back on my card
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, is this the case for anybody else???

somebody was saying earlier they charge you once you receive your shoes. either way, don't spend that cash homie!

Originally Posted by VAHustler

resellers are close to losing out on selling these joints now. It's flooded on ebay.
laugh.gif
Hopefully that will lead to the prices lowering so dudes can get these at a more reasonable price.

I ordered from the monday morning restock at 10:30 am cst rush service. My order did not have an asterisk and would just say "processing." Ireceived my ups shipment email last night. I then proceeded to call and speak to a fnl customer service rep. He "hooked me up" and refunded my allmy shipping fees because he felt they took too long in processing my order
wink.gif
. I still received ups 2 day air shipping. Hope this helps and hopes everyone gets their orders.
The current status of my ups shipment looks like this:

[table][tr][td]Package Progress[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Location[/td] [td]Date[/td] [td]Local Time[/td] [td]Description[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LOUISVILLE,
KY, US[/td] [td]12/27/2008[/td] [td]9:03 A.M.[/td] [td]ARRIVAL SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]INDIANAPOLIS,
IN, US[/td] [td]12/27/2008[/td] [td]6:21 A.M.[/td] [td]DEPARTURE SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]INDIANAPOLIS,
IN, US[/td] [td]12/26/2008[/td] [td]8:21 P.M.[/td] [td]ORIGIN SCAN[/td] [/tr][/table]
Tracking results provided by UPS: 12/27/2008 12:00 P.M. ET

resellers don't know anything about jordans, they go buy whatever they read online and believe the hype

IMO they dont respect the game

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

I ordered from the monday morning restock at 10:30 am cst rush service. My order did not have an asterisk and would just say "processing." I received my ups shipment email last night. I then proceeded to call and speak to a fnl customer service rep. He "hooked me up" and refunded my all my shipping fees because he felt they took too long in processing my order
wink.gif
. I still received ups 2 day air shipping. Hope this helps and hopes everyone gets their orders.

[table][tr][td]Package Progress[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Location[/td] [td]Date[/td] [td]Local Time[/td] [td]Description[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LOUISVILLE,
KY, US[/td] [td]12/27/2008[/td] [td]9:03 A.M.[/td] [td]ARRIVAL SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]INDIANAPOLIS,
IN, US[/td] [td]12/27/2008[/td] [td]6:21 A.M.[/td] [td]DEPARTURE SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]INDIANAPOLIS,
IN, US[/td] [td]12/26/2008[/td] [td]8:21 P.M.[/td] [td]ORIGIN SCAN[/td] [/tr][/table]

i got the same email

I got my pairs and resellers still suck
indifferent.gif
. But i wont knock anyones hustle its just that you cant make that much cash buying a bunch of packs and then reselling them. Maybe 1000-2000 for the dudes buying 15-20 packs butthats nothin in the grand scheme of things so it just seems like a big waste of time to me.

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

I ordered from the monday morning restock at 10:30 am cst rush service. My order did not have an asterisk and would just say "processing." I received my ups shipment email last night. I then proceeded to call and speak to a fnl customer service rep. He "hooked me up" and refunded my all my shipping fees because he felt they took too long in processing my order
wink.gif

i got the same email

So did i... got mines on the monday restock, they put my cash back on the card, sent my shipped email and tracked it and it has left the indy warehouse. cantwait to get em!!!

weird...i just went to NDC just for kicks to check on my order from the "early release" and it says pending delivery (with ground shipping)...i didreceive a cancellation email the next day...but is it possible that I'll receive despite the email?? when i went to check it the other day it wouldn'teven register my order number, and now this...interesting...

anyone who received a cancellation email still receive this pack???

Don't knock the reseller hustle. Anyone can do this with credit whether you are 18 years old from your dorm room in college or you are 70 in bed at home.You are crazy if you don't think buying 15-20 packs to make a grand or two is not worth it. All it takes is one trip to the store to pick them up onrelease day from your preorder and then a trip to the postoffice to ship them out and that is if you dont have it so usps picks them up from your door step. Ontop of that all you have to do is spend some hours online selling your shoes. This is not a lot of work for a couple grand.

PS Most of these sellers love Jordans. It takes days of hunting and hours of networkign to find a connect to get 20 or so packs. And a lot of these guys arekeeping a pair or two forthemselves in the end.

Dont knock the hustle. I think reselling is cool. The fact that the shoes I love are so sought after makes me feel better and that my shoes will have morevalue in the future.

Daps to all my Nike Talk friends!!!!!

finally!!
just got my sz10 in Amsterdam's FL,
pretty amazed, never thought they still have it...
just walk in casually n find out they had them, n still have 3 packs, one of them r my sz10~
so happy now~
i m high like had a joint!!!

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

I had the OG XIs black/red that I bought in March 96 from downtown San Diego. I think it was China man or something like that. I'm sure you Daygo heads know what I'm talking about.

China Man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyways, i think im finally going to get mine today by going and picking them up at the FEDEX center. I ordered from NDC right when they went up last fridaynight and i was supposed to get them Christmas eve, after waiting all day for the FEDEX guy and him being late i went upstairs to check the computer, when idid that of course he came and left a doortag and didnt even try to deliver it to me. The same thing happened yesterday and to add insult to injury i went downto the center last night to pick them up because they were supposed to be open until 8, i got there at about 10 till 8 and they had already closed and nobodywas there
smh.gif

I seriously hate FEDEX.

I couldn't cop in store, but had an NTer help me out for $375. Thank you bmoore34, for helping me out. I should get my pack on eitherMonday or Tuesday

I couldn't cop in store, but had an NTer help me out for $375. Thank you bmoore34, for helping me out. I should get my pack on eitherMonday or Tuesday

^Yea i was spose to get mine christmas eve but they never came...
I just went when they opened up on christmas to pick it up

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

I had the OG XIs black/red that I bought in March 96 from downtown San Diego. I think it was China man or something like that. I'm sure you Daygo heads know what I'm talking about.

China Man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyways, i think im finally going to get mine today by going and picking them up at the FEDEX center. I ordered from NDC right when they went up last friday night and i was supposed to get them Christmas eve, after waiting all day for the FEDEX guy and him being late i went upstairs to check the computer, when i did that of course he came and left a doortag and didnt even try to deliver it to me. The same thing happened yesterday and to add insult to injury i went down to the center last night to pick them up because they were supposed to be open until 8, i got there at about 10 till 8 and they had already closed and nobody was there
smh.gif

I seriously hate FEDEX.
4reals
fedex didnt delivered on x-mas eve, smh

Back
Top Bottom