Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Security Guard kicked the dues out of the mall in front of Footlocker at 530am, but did not mess with me and another guy ,we were upstairs at theFinishline, they opened at 6 and basically: they only had like 6 packs for sale because about 8 were already sold to employess - - - Pretty sad, but thankgoodness no emplyoee wears a ten!! Gonna stop by my other mall (Westgate) on my way to work and see whats up there. . . I bet he still has a couple. None ofthe employess there are into kicks.

LOVE the XIs (and to the dude up there from SC - where at in SC, and no way they fit true to size)
Kinda like the XIIs and they do fit true to size, but they dont look as good on feet, and they got some flaws of course
eyes.gif

I slept HARD on the release date. Too many shoe release dates to keep up with and I thought these were droppin on the 26th but if anyone can direct me towardsa reasonable size 11 pack please help a fellow NT'er out.

Thanks~

Man, it's tough loving shoes in South Dakota. After the debacle of eastbay and every other site, at 11:45 PM me and the Mrs. loaded up the Jeep and headedinto a legitimate blizzard. We got to Sioux Falls about 1:30 AM. I figured we'd be the first people there for awhile but then at 3:00 AM and 5:00 AM otherscame. It was the first time I had ever camped out for any shoe. It was overall a great experience. The people were cool and I got 2 10.5's so Christmascame early. The only downside was the fact that the Temp. was around -30 degrees with the windchill and the store didn't open until 9:00 AM. I hopeeveryone else had a "warmer" time that camped out. http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr171/nikki_j04/?action=view&current=CIMG3566.jpg

Man, it's tough loving shoes in South Dakota. After the debacle of eastbay and every other site, at 11:45 PM me and wife loaded up the Jeep and headed intoa legitimate blizzard. We got to Sioux Falls about 1:30 AM. I figured we'd be the first people there for awhile but then at 3:00 AM and 5:00 AM otherscame. It was the first time I had ever camped out for any shoe. It was overall a great experience. The people were cool and I got 2 10.5's so Christmascame early. The only downside was the fact that the Temp. was around -30 degrees with the windchill and the store didn't open until 9:00 AM. I hopeeveryone else had a "warmer" time that camped out.

http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr171/nikki_j04/?action=view&current=CIMG3566.jpg

Originally Posted by austing03

I might as well rock the 01 Retros today. It'll make me feel a little better.
lol that's what i'm saying. i would loved a new pair, but i'm good with mine already.
was at the mall with the lady yesterday, and saw the huge line of people already camping out. reminded me of the DMP release. so i just decided to save myselfthe time and $300-something and pass on it.

congrats to everybody who copped. esp for first time XI owners.

What other websites still have these? Ive been so busy with work Ive had no time to read updates on this release. Here I was still thinking it was gonna bethe 12/26 release only to get a call from a friend last night asking if I was camping. Too bad I'm outta town. I even tried getting my brother to hoponline last night, but he had no idea how crazy this shoe game is, and no luck there. So I guess Ill have to bite the bullet on this one and pay above retail.
frown.gif
So if anyone knows where I can find a pair let me know. So far allIve seen is PYS. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Security Guard kicked the dues out of the mall in front of Footlocker at 530am, but did not mess with me and another guy ,we were upstairs at the Finishline, they opened at 6 and basically: they only had like 6 packs for sale because about 8 were already sold to employess - - - Pretty sad, but thank goodness no emplyoee wears a ten!! Gonna stop by my other mall (Westgate) on my way to work and see whats up there. . . I bet he still has a couple. None of the employess there are into kicks.

LOVE the XIs (and to the dude up there from SC - where at in SC, and no way they fit true to size)
Kinda like the XIIs and they do fit true to size, but they dont look as good on feet, and they got some flaws of course
eyes.gif
Im in Columbia. I know the XI's fit tight at first but then realized it was paper in the toe but they fit fine to me.
Where u cop

Originally Posted by austing03

Damn the packs going for $600 with hours left on ebay! I don't want them that bad....

Just like I thought. Dudes thought it was a joke when I said these would go for 600+. Christmas + XI/XII pack + hype + Limited = Crazy prices. Don't besurprised if you see 800+. Everyone else be on the look out for website restocks and call your local stores to see if there will be a restock.

Oh and I think Nike/JB was sleepin hard on this release. Think about everyone who wanted them but missed out on-line or in store and think about the people whoneeded a week or two to get their cash right? If I were JB I would have released a crap load of packs because they would have sold out regardless and it wouldhave gave more fans a chance to snag them. Oh and it would have elimated resellers.

went and got my 2nd pair this morning but im gonna cancel my order on finishline. dont think it would go thru anyway since i did it last nite after all thesite crashing but hey someone might get my size 13s.

Any chance of a sz 14 or 15 floating around. striked out 3 times last night an doubt I can find one locally now KVN

I see footlocker, champs and footaction have all the sizes, or am i wrong? From my knowledge they ship from the same warehouse as eastbay, meaning if eastbayis sold out then they should be too? Or am I wrong?

Partied hard last night and did some lines which kept me up all night. All night.

8AM, walked into Fox Hills, said what up to my jigs. Hooked my boy up with a ciggie and copped. Easy cop!

Back
Top Bottom